• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    oh, i'm on right now. trading with Matt first, though. i'll see you round like a doughnut. lol yeah....used to be on the radio in the morning all the time. lol

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    one sec i'll get on. I need the male with dd, female bagon, and a pokemon with flame body. I don't breed much lol. (don't worry I'll give them back if you want)

BigWolf

ah crap, linkens offline and that isnt good he has the dd pokemon and tangela so i dont think ur bagon can be made 2day

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    CristWii ---> what Pokémon would you like with Pkrs?

Shauna ---> i'm on right now. :D

Matt ---> sorry i took a while. think i'm going to give a male Bagon to Source2007. i might have a Pokémon with Flame Body or Magma Armor that i can throw at him, too. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back