• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    wow...its amazing what happens when i'm gone. i still don't think my team realizes how much i appreciate them. if there was something i could do for them, i would. :D

CristWii ---> its linkinpark187, but...i'm really sorry i couldn't get to you.

anywho...

i'd reinstall WIN98 on my computer, but there's a bit of a dilemma...the Nintendo Wi-Fi Adapter doesn't work with Win98...hmm....

BigWolf

lol 4 me is he miracaliously learns how to clone lol (im tryin to make a deal wit shinys rite now)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol yeah, i need to get my computer working Virus free so i can use my Wi-Fi Adapter without a problem, though. but i won't be doing that until sometime tomorrow night. :D

Source2007 ---> if someone else doesn't help you with a Pkrs Pokémon first, once my computer and Wi-Fi are up and running again, i'll help you out. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back