• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    well, i have dial-up, so i didn't really want to check. and give me a few. i've got to reinstall my FREAKING Wi-Fi Adapter...again! ~starts pulling his hair out~

and i have Phione. i have some other Houndour eggs to hatch. the first one came out Female. lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol yeah, i know. it sucks so bad. lights, cable, internet, phone... ai yai yai. lol i want to switch to Vonage for phone and Comcast for internet. i have PeoplePC which is actually pretty good. lol

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    I would like to know if your Wifi is working again, I'd like to trade some time this weekend. I still have the Lileep. Also, if it's possible. I don't seem to find a Lickitung on your breeding list. So, if it pleases you, I will trade you a freshly bred Lickitung for a Chikorita of yours. I'm going to wait for a confirmation before I start breeding the Lickitung. If that's not a Pokémon you might want, please do give me some options of what you would prefer as a trade. I will see if I can get it. =x

BigWolf

linken would take anything 4 trade, he's not looking 4 anything special but if its a poke he doesnt have, he'll take it 4 anything

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Miso ---> yep. :D i can give you the Chikorita for a Likitung. its almost like i'm running a charity here. lol :D

BigWolf ---> thanks for the support. :D

IPanda ---> thank you, too. not just for the support, but for the avatar. going to put it up once i'm done writing this. :D

BigWolf

no problem and i mite be gettin a shiny mudkip and piplip from a person

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    My Wi-fi isn't woring!!!!!I guess we have to trade later.I select you but it keeps on saying Communication Error.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back