• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

no problem another satisfied customer :D (linken will get u a smoochum)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2007
    Linken everytime I connect I get an error. Something wrong with your wireless because I just connected with your partner without a hitch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2007
    ok I have an invite up right now. Have to go mow my lawn soon but hope I can get the trade done before hand.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    finally, it worked. lol hope you enjoy your new Charmander. :D i even taugh it Flamethrower and Dragon Claw for your convenince. :D

now i'll get to work on your Pokémon, LittleMiss. :D

ADD: just a question before i finish, do you want it hatched or egg? just curious as to what your preferance is. :D

SUB ADD: i have the Smoochum Egg, and its close to hatching. do you want it in egg, or do you care? i need to know. :D

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    you disappeared...? oh, you're back. try either disabling the Voice Chat (by pressing X), or just accept my invite. lol i have dial-up, so voice chat really bogs down the connection and causes A LOT of communication errors. lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol, its ok. i'll have to edit my first page to say that. once i have cable internet, it probably won't be that much of a problem. lol

BigWolf

i breed like 20 gibles and none are female jolly or adament(have male jolly)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back