• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    I'd love it if I could get a treecko. Don't feel like starting my Sapphire over again :D. Also: you wouldn't happen to have access to Phione eggs would you? If so, I'd LOVE one :D. I think I might be able to obtain a Manaphy soon though, so if not, no big deal.

Your In Luck, I have access To both, I'll gladly give them to you. Im goign to be easing my way in, By thw weekend I'll no doubt be taking odrers left right and centre again ;]

Ill sort out my new wi-fi then Ill get your FC and what not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Hey I really need to get EVERY starter so I can breed them- so Bob, can I have some? Then I can get breeding right away.
    Oh, and I can breed riolu and hopefully I should be able to breed Munchlax. And also do you thing a mystery egg competition (daily hopefully) would be a good idea?

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Sorry Guys, I Cant get my wi-fi working. I cant get my WEP key, it's all asterix's which is useless, Because my Dad's pc is the Wireless Admin. So Im postively screwed until my dad can sort it, Or I can find were my dad write the stuff down, His pc wont work atm because his charger is bust. Sorry

Years
    Bob ive still got that shiny entei but ive got no time to trade now i'll be on in a coupla hours if your on then. I also picked up a lv 72 10 anniv ho-oh. I might catch u later k

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Im lookin for a Makuhita and a whismur can any of the other breeders help me out?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry everyone...i've been really busy....

i don't seem to have any luck trading with any friends from across the pond. maybe this weekend, guys. :D

Jay, hope you get that working. if you need some help, let me know. i run a network of computers in my house, so i've had to do some troubleshooting with the Wi-Fi adapter (fun fun...lol).

as for everyone else...well, hopefully luck will smile upon us all, right? :D

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Thanks for cloning my Electivire Prof. :D
    But now, I want some Pokémon (it had to happen sometime, right?) xD
    Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Eevee
    Movie Darkrai
    Hitmonchan
    Togepi
    Corphish
    Scizor
    Growlithe
    Gallade
    Dratini

Wow that's alot, 'eh? lol anyway just lemme know what you want for each :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    probably won't be on tonight. i've got to go to the in-laws to work on their computer. really bad virus attack. so much fun, right? lol we'll have to see how it goes, though. its going to be a "play it by ear" night.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    mudkip eggs available from me now! also all jhoto starters (charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back