• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    sorry!!
    oh, and bob, i hope you dont mind me asking, but why is shiny pichu booted out?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    OI TOBLERONE

I'm doing that. Y CN DO YR PWN IDYA. I need to confirm with Bob and see if I can make this official.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry, i was away from my work pc for a bit. whats going on? just wondering. if one or both of you would like to PM me about this, you can. you can also post here (as we can all talk semi-simultaneously, lol). :D

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    im still wondering what would happen if i were to breed 2 shinies....

PkmnBreederBen

^i can see my name from here!^
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Phione eggs and porygons for sale. ive got a new porygon batch. i also have porygon eggs. PM if i do not reply :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Ben, i think i might have to get one of those Porygon from you. don't have one yet, and Porygon-Z is a really good ally to have on a team. and egg, if possible. :D

NARUTOIDE4567, i'll more than likely take anymore for my Charmander. the only question is, which do you want? normal or shiny? :D

i'm not at home right now, though, so i'm not available for trade.

Years
    Bob I've got every breedable poke. Lemme know if you need anything!

I think I've just missed you again so if your on in a couple of hours I'll try and catch you then.

Last edited:

PkmnBreederBen

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Ben, i think i might have to get one of those Porygon from you. don't have one yet, and Porygon-Z is a really good ally to have on a team. and egg, if possible. :D

NARUTOIDE4567, i'll more than likely take anymore for my Charmander. the only question is, which do you want? normal or shiny? :D

i'm not at home right now, though, so i'm not available for trade.

Pm me when you want your porygon / egg.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    LinX - i'm on, but never available for trade during the day. but i'll have to see what you have sometime. :D

PkMnBreederBen - ok, i'll PM you when i'm on. er...well...available. lol

Tranzlater - if you need the items to evolve Porygon, just let me know. i've got plenty. lol :laugh:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    oh, bob, shall i give you a togepi egg, i remember last week you said it would be useful to have one. i will also have access to all hoenn starters soon and an assortment of hoenn pokes in a few days.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Sorry I havent checked much but can I ask for another trade?

You Give me:

Mystery Mew
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    Japanese Darkrai
    ANY IV bred pokemon

I give you:
    TRU Manaphy
    Poketopia Electivire
    Shiny lvl 51 Luxray
    (for IV bred pokemon) a shiny pokemon of your choice

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Hey bob I noticed your trying to get alot of eggs right now. Were both normally on at night so if you ever need any pokemon let me know because I have the vast majority of them.

PkmnBreederBen

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Proffesor bob, it has team members specialtys. mine is Breeding and accidently obtaining events. i had an event deoxys, i have a 10anniv suicine and a something heracross

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Proffesor bob, it has team members specialtys. mine is Breeding and accidently obtaining events. i had an event deoxys, i have a 10anniv suicine and a something heracross

Two questions.... 1 is for Ben and the other is for all the other team members.....

1) How do you accidentally obtain events? LOL

2) Do any of the breeders have a Mawile and a Sableye they could breed for me? I could breed something for them in return :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back