• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Yeah, I did. is it the screen where it says invite/disconnect?

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Would it be possible for you to get me a Murkrow with drill peck and hidden power electric 60 or higher?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Vicros - yes, thats why i don't understand why i don't see you...i may leave and double check.

Lucky1276 - it may take a while, but let me see what i can do. :D

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Just checking to see how things are going. And a little bump for your thread. :)

Edit: Are you in need of a vulpix for someone? I can give you one.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Vicros - you wouldn't happen to have my previous FC from before i bought the DS Light, would you?

Saphyr - i just need to breed them, and then they'll be ready. :D

ADD: that would be great if you could. :D

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Lucky1276 - maybe an even if you have one. nothing fancy. but other than that, whatever you have, be it Bidoof or anything else. :D

Vicros - its now 0688-8351-8422

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    XD

Done! WOOT XD hope it works now.

Mesa in teh roomz. me gonna be tradin.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    ^^

Sweet! thanks a ton! Time to train this little guy... ^_^ post you later!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    RhymesWithEmpty - what do you have? and i have the six ready to breed, but if all you need are those two, then that'll be fine. just let me know. :D

I can breed anything that's able to breed, aside from the shuckle(I don't have my copy of Emerald yet), and the ekans and elekid I need. So anything at all you might need, name it, and I can pop it into the daycare and grab an egg for ya. We can trade all 6 if you like, if there are 6 you really need, or we can just do the 2, if that's more convenient for you, I don't mind either way, as long as I can get an ekans and elekid w/ an electrizer out of it :P

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • I'm looking for a lv.50 Shiny Smeargle that knows false swipe Extreme speed and Roar of Time I'll trade a lv.4 Shiny Female Combee and a lv.16 Shiny Male for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back