• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Professor Oak on not being in new Snap

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • A sillier, short article pitch here (of two).

An article with some quotes from Professor Oak upset that he isn't in the new Snap game. Was just told that 'He was close' to getting the role.

He however refuses to comment on the 'other' Oaks in Alola and Home. Also a quote from Miror B being confused for Prof Mirror.

I welcome any silly ideas or the like on this.

Years
  • Oh please, PLEASE can we have this as an uncharateristic meltdown of the normally stalwart Prof. Oak? Maybe even throw in tidbits from other Professors noticing he's been acting weird lately, new Trainers starting games and he's acting irritable, etc. Like proper throw the idea of Prof. Oak out of the window and have this almost be like the Hyde of him finally coming out.

+1 to this btw.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh please, PLEASE can we have this as an uncharateristic meltdown of the normally stalwart Prof. Oak? Maybe even throw in tidbits from other Professors noticing he's been acting weird lately, new Trainers starting games and he's acting irritable, etc. Like proper throw the idea of Prof. Oak out of the window and have this almost be like the Hyde of him finally coming out.

+1 to this btw.
    Nice ideas, haha. I could throw in a quote from Tracey Sketchit (spelling) showing concern about Oak's haiku poetry recently taking an odd turn, for instance.

It should have been me
    I am the original
    And the bestest too

Mirror is a fraud
    Bet his camera sucks too
    Not even a tree

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Professor Birch's cuter evil twin was tired of Oak being in the spotlight so he planned this. +1

Suggestion: consider maybe writing this in the style of Oak's talkshow with DJ Mary?

Years
  • A sillier, short article pitch here (of two).

An article with some quotes from Professor Oak upset that he isn't in the new Snap game. Was just told that 'He was close' to getting the role.

He however refuses to comment on the 'other' Oaks in Alola and Home. Also a quote from Miror B being confused for Prof Mirror.

I welcome any silly ideas or the like on this.

One article approved and ready to go!

Back