• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Professors, Professors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    lol Imagine having a conversation with a Professor named Yew.

Who are you?

Yew.

No. Who are you?

Yew. I'm Yew.

No. I'm me. You're you.

Correct.

Huh? 0.0

Weird....XD

I think the professor should be a female named Professor Maple. Make her a red head.

I'm in a laughing fit cause of that.

but yeah, female prof this time

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The name doesn't bother me...
    I'd hope to see a female professor, whether if it's old or young...
    It'll end up with a male most likely though :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Yeah, Prof. Yew, Maple, Cotton and Willow sounds Cool.

I rly like prof. cotton though.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    okay so beech, maple, or willow? Sounds good to me, and I like the red-head idea. Though for some reason I just picture a red-headed professor who is all calm and nice one moment..then piss her off she's like a medusa gone mad. fiery red hair, glaring eyes, scrunched up face too much for me to handle xD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    lol Imagine having a conversation with a Professor named Yew.

Who are you?

Yew.

No. Who are you?

Yew. I'm Yew.

No. I'm me. You're you.

Correct.

Huh? 0.0

Weird....XD

I think the professor should be a female named Professor Maple. Make her a red head.

Heh heh. Reminds of me of someone's impression of 2 people talking about President Who:

"Who's the president?"

"Yes."

"No, no who's the president?"

"Yes."

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    really where did it mention that?
    I like the name Maple like some already suggested, I would also like Professor Douglas as in Douglas fir...

After you beat the Unown puzzle there is a log with a long note about something then it said with all regards Professor Silktree

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Lets spice this up a little! Like I and many others have mentioned it would be cool if the professor was say the league champion, your mom XD, and et cetera but I just got a brand new idea for her (hopefully). If her name is going to be Maple or Willow why not make her a professor who's 'one with the pokemon spirits'? I have no clue what this has to do with what I'm about to say, but for some reason I thought of a professor who practiced buddhism (it wouldn't be said that she does but it could be obvious). Except she wouldn't dress like your stereotypical monk. Her pokemon could be a combo of psychic/dark/ghost (they go well w/ the black and white theme imo) and maybe a new combo of these types.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    As Bloothump was saying, A Female Prof. would be cool. And not a sexy ****ty one x_x, or a super-nerd. But just a normal girl who loved Pokemon and wanted to study em. Simple as that. I want her to be a red-head though... :D I dont know why.
    As for a name...Professor Cypress? or Myrtle? or Laurel even? But now they're starting to sound like first names...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Lol, I had a Professor Pine in a fanfic once...

A female professor would be a welcome and much-needed change from all that testosterone that abounds in the majority of Pokemon labs... If the name is Prof. Maple, there's a sprite I'd really like for Game Freak to use (IIRC, I think it's from Pokemon Garnet Version being developed in the showcase). Otherwise, a name that sounds nice. Cypress, Willow, and Evergreen were viable options...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back