• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Changing Obsession

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello, I am back with my random rambling again. I want to ask this question. Does anyone like to change their profile a lot? It seems it is happening to me. I just can't keep one profile look for long. I always ended up changing it...

But to me it is fun, especially if I am a bit bored for the time being. And it brings my creative side into light. Even though...it isn't good at this point. ^^; Hopefully I will get better.

Yes I admit I am obsessed over changing my profile. I just want to see if I am not alone on this. If I am, then that is fine. I can deal with it. It just too fun to keep one style. I like to make different ones.

Okay, and that is all I got to say. Something random. Hope you guys have a nice day. Peace and always remember Michael Jackson! Bye for now. :3

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Yes. Yes I do like to change my profile. My only problem right now is that everything I seem to come up with either (I feel) Isn't better than what I have already or it the inspiration comes to me and I formulate an entirely new style in my head right before I fall asleep and forget it all. (I despise that second reason!)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am not the only one who does it. Because I know it can be annoying to some people who are used to seeing that one style of yours and then all of the sudden you change it. They get confused. But some will be amazed. Which I am happy for.

Oh yeah when I learn something new I will use that towards my profile. Like I learn that I can blend colors with a pattern. So I tried that. XD

Oh man, you formulate a new style and then when you go to sleep you forgot it all? Man, that could be a pain. Especially you worked so hard thinking of a new style.

Back