• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profoundly Pixelized -DeeP 6's Awesome Pixels-

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
  • Why, hello there weary traveller... Or at least you will be by the time you're finished reading this introduction >:D

You may know me as Dee, DeeP or Deep 6... or you may not know me at all! ( Because I am new and mysterious... :D ))

I would really appreciate critique. My art is not perfect, it never will be, but as a human, I must at least try and achieve the impossible. I need your help to do that.

But I don't want to bore you, so here are some of my pixel art...

(I hope it's ok to post them as attatchments until I reach the 15 posts... if not, please tell me and I'll wait...)
    The Artz!
    ((The heads on the third attatched image are in fact me trying to resize the head for use on the smaller overworlds... and failing miserably.))

Last edited:
    Back