• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Progress of website exclusive to this forum!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    What's that? Can you tell me more about it? It's something new to me.
    I'll check it out anyway.
    Edit: I did, and I downloaded the files to try it out. The only problem is that to use it, we will need to find a new web host that supports CGI/Perl. Still learning more about it...
    All this programming stuff is keeping me busily confused :dead:

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Oni: That would be great!
    punkie: I've put back the summaries but in a much more summarised form. Hope you will understand why I needed to do that.
    I still need to search for a new webhost that offers free hosting and CGI/Perl support before I could update Oni as staff.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    YAY now updating news would be easier so I dun hv to look through like thousands of the hypertexl markup launguage(see! i remembered!)

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    The hard part's not over yet. I'll have to set up the new directories all by myself first. I won't be updating the page much during the next week, but I'll have about 3 new summaries already completed.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I can't write anymore these days anyway. Too busy. Have to learn how to use FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
    I think when the new website's set up I shall release them one by one once a week.

Tweak

I can't write anymore these days anyway. Too busy. Have to learn how to use FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
    I think when the new website's set up I shall release them one by one once a week.

if da new host doesn't work out fer ya, please check ur PM. :P

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Thanks Zapchu :) But the host works. The only other thing left is to see why the banner ads doesn't work...(Edit: I fixed it)
    (Anyway I just went to your website and I found it's layout changed from one or two years back O_O I was thinking like, "How could I have missed out so much?!? I should have seen that earlier!")
    I've already got the CGI thing to work! Yay! (Although I'm going to see if I can do something about the themes next...)

Last edited:
    Years
    *checks site*

Yipee! I'm a staff member ^^... One question... how can I log in there?

edit: oops never mind... saw your PM ^^

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    The servers of the host are moving and our site is down at the moment...
    I've made backups of everything btw. And I'm working on a fun page. One of them in it will have something to do with paper dolls ;)

Edit: The website's back again.

Last edited:
    Back