• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • I don't have RMXP:( :( so you are better than me. If i could give you one tip it would be to try and fill in the maps. If you make some roads, maybe a few houses that would fill in the spare spaces nicely.

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Project 360 is a pokemon game with add extra to the game.We have side quest, and whole new team to worry about.New Way to catch pokemon.
    Your mom sent you to pokemon tech school.After 5 years of training there
    the hero pass pokemon tech.Team X is know trying to take of the pokemon world.Now the hero start the journey of a live.
    Pokemon tech
    untitled62rl.gif

Routtle 1
    untitled71iw.gif

Side Quest entrance

360pic23kf.png

We thank

Inu-Chan for sprites
    Blissy
    mykolaostro

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    still needs work.....better but still crap........what a waste of my silver sprite, seariously, that sprite sux, so dont use it. So :P on u. And what kind of RPG Maker are u usin????????????? It looks bad and stoopid. sorry, but dude, work harder and stop bein an idiot. Sorry.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • did he even read the comments all he did is copy the first post and add a new screenie!!

dude you really need help!

Scompi

Getting better, but maybe you should make it look like a professional game with flowers and stuff, maybe a couple of trees?? maybe you can take up the whole map so you don't see the grey in the background or black, whatever?

Guys maybe you should leave him alone, is he like.. okkay upstairs?:confused: because look at his sentences in his posts. he makes a new game every 4-5 days???:17:

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I really hate to say this, but you really don't put all that much thought into those maps. the one you added has, well, no feeling... It is blocky... Explain the plot in a paragraph with some detail... right now it is generic. Make it your own...

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • scompi said:
    Guys maybe you should leave him alone, is he like.. okkay upstairs? because look at his sentences in his posts. he makes a new game every 4-5 days???

I didn't quite get what you said but ye, this is like the 4th game he makes, apparently from what I know now he likes to "trick" people to think he's making lots of games....omg
    and apparently one of them changed names, but that wasn't a reason to create a new thread when he doesn'T even have a plot and some nice screens.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I think you should leave him alone, I think you really are being cruel to him now, he's trying to make a game not get insulted a million times!
    That's why he proberbly copied and pasted what he said on the first post, he proberbly doesn't know how to reply to such insults! I always though Pokecommunity was better than this!
    And darkash, your maps are improving good job, if you ever want some help PM me.;)

And what scompi meant by "upstairs" is darkash's brain, he's not mental he's just proberbly hurt by all you lot!
    I for one am going to support him, you lot can just insult if you want, you're just lowering the collective civilisation of pokecommunity!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Ok, yes you are correct, datriot, I take back my previous statement.

But please DARK ASH, don't keep on making new threads for games that you make up, if you need help on mapping or whatever you can always ask people (including myself) to help you out!

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I'll help you with your mapping if you like. Also, there a few tuts on mapping in the tut thread.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I didn't insult him, I just said that he should stick to a thread instead of making a bunch of them and the person who told me the stuff I said about Dark Ash liking to trick people to think he's making lots of games was the so called "Zatch" that apparently gives orders to Dark Ash to post here as he "likes to stay hidden" so he doesn't register at PC.... x_x

As for this:
    That's why he proberbly copied and pasted what he said on the first post, he proberbly doesn't know how to reply to such insults! I always though Pokecommunity was better than this!
    maybe because he didn't notice there is an EDIT button? x_x

Anyways, for now I'll be quiet and let him work, I don't wanna be rude or give a bad reputation to PC but if I see a new game by him next week I might just kill myself XD

Dark Ash, what I'm trying to say is that you should stick to a game and not go jump around creating unecessary threads, as for your friend Zatch, he should register at PC if he's also making the game because that thing about "staying hidden" is the product of watching too many mafia movies :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2006
    dont like it to beaceas on the side quest thing there is to many gras for catching Pok?mon.
    But the side quest thing is much better then the rest

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • I can't tell you the story, then you what to expect. Sure, all the other gamer maker give you the story.But this story might be confuse about the story. Plus, the story will go the game.No game then no story.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    You have to have a story, or they will close this, and sorry about earlier, but u have to work on ur mapping a little.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back