• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Alpha: Expanding Poke'Community!

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
    Years
    Hello, I am Kecleonfan666. But you already knew that! Bravo, you're smart enough to read, which means you can read what I'm about to write!

Project Alpha is a project if you didn't already know, but it's something that hasn't gone through before. This is Project Alpha, an attempt at bringing the joys of Wi-Fi battling all across the internet! You, PokeCommunity, shall wage war against every other popular forum, namely, Pe2K, Serebii, Smogon, PPN, and every other place I can't remember the name of! :D

Project Alpha was started on Pe2K, the idea started by void monkey, and the leader Silver Skarmory. This project will pit every single good forum out there against eachother and they will fight to the top! Of course, it has already began taking shape on Pe2K, but I wanted to hear everyone's opinion about this idea!

NOTE: I am a messanger for Pe2K, where this all began. I will fight for Pe2K, and Pe2K only. Just wanted to make that clear. Good day! :D

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Well I'd advocate it, but wouldn't that mean that we'd have to get accounts on all the other forums, thus bringing an absurd amount of members to every site who won't even be on it regularly?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The problem with projects like these is that they are WAY too ambitious and will most likely fall apart sooner or later. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's how things like these work.

I'll keep this thread open though. It'll probably die out on its own.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016

The problem with projects like these is that they are WAY too ambitious and will most likely fall apart sooner or later. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's how things like these work.

I'll keep this thread open though. It'll probably die out on its own.

This says it all.....*filler*

Back