• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I'll have the poll/next round up sometime tomorrow, so look out for it. We're so close to the end of this project, I can barely believe it!

Last edited:

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Sorry for not able to submit mine in time >< Kinda busy in rl~ Assignment , Test , Project , Gf arghhh. There are so much to do since last 2 week. I think I might able to submit for last Battle Frontier . (Maybe) :) Sorry once again.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    =================================================================
    This Round's Poll
    This round had two excellent submissions, both of which made it into the poll for all to vote on. Congratulations to Zeta Dimention and the team of Fire Wolf and Raekuul for making it to this stage; everything is in the voters hands now! Remember, votes are done via PM now, so PM me with your vote. Votes done in the thread will not be counted.

Zeta Dimentio's Submission: [Part 1] [Part 2]
    Fire Wolf and Raekuul's Submission
    Results
    Due to no poll being held last round, I have no new results =/
    New Round
    The current round is: Battle Frontier: Battle Palace. It is the second to last round, so lets make it a good one! The following are the requirements:

Level Ranges/Amount of Trainers

.............R1:Battle Palace: 7 Trainers [LvL 100]//../| Frontier Brain: [LvL 115]
    .............R2: Battle Palace: 3 Trainers [LvL 100] ..... | Frontier Brain: [LvL 125]
    Battle Style
    .............Battle Palace: This Frontier Brain is a 2v2 Double Battle.
    Battle Conditions
    .............You fight under normal conditions, but your pokemon are not healed in between fights. You have to buy Frontier Approved Gear from the Frontier Shops which can be used in these Battles
    ==============================================================
    Where to Find Information
    I require pictures & competitive movesets (complete with EVs and Natures) in the Battle Frontier sections. Any post that lacks either of these will not be counted. Here is where you can find them:

Sprites

www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html - This is the site I use for most pictures: you can get them quite fast.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page - Bulbapedia is great for a wide variety of things. You also get access to HG/SS on this site, which you cannot do on the first site.

Competitive Movesets

www.smogon.com - Easy, quick access to competitive movesets. Search the pokemon's name and look for a moveset that fits the team.

www.serebii.com - If the pokemon has been featured under Pokemon of the Day, you can get competetive movesets about them.

Obviously, there are also competitive movesets to be found on Pokecommunity.

NOTE: I am not advertising these sites, I am providing links to them as they provide information that is relevant to what I am asking of people during the Elite 4 rounds.

ALSO, I would love to see people go beyond the slate if they can, do whatever you can think of. All of the gyms that were selected went above and beyond in some way, so think of a way you can.
    The round officially opens at 12:00 A.M. EST Tonight. I will be posting an updated schedule tomorrow, along with updating the OP, my signature, and our banner, so make sure to check in!

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Battle Frontier
    Battle Palace
    Round 1

Spoiler:

Last edited:

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Interesting Battle Pyramid approach, JeTz, but how does such a high level Zapdos contribute to the mezzing theme of the floor? It hasn't had a guaranteed paralysis move for 60 levels... although maybe you were looking for power rather than annoyance...

Last edited:

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Jetz: I'm just wondering, is that X in your post, my X? I'm just curious.

nah just another unknown guy. other then ? i put it X then :)

Interesting Battle Pyramid approach, JeTz, but how does such a high level Zapdos contribute to the mezzing theme of the floor? It hasn't had a guaranteed paralysis move for 60 levels... although maybe you were looking for power rather than annoyance...

Thanks for advising =) That Zapdos was just for some fun idea where a stronger pokemon lied inside that Pyramid. I'm thinking to change it but any idea?

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would change Zapdos; it is more of an event pokemon than a random encounter. Maybe Electabuzz/Electavire? And anyways, keep the entries coming in!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I believe it's still 3v3. If it were 1v1, then I would have a lot easier time making teams. Yes, I'm participating in this one. Got the story written out.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, Zeta, you're participating? I thought you said that you weren't going to be able to. Good to have you back, Skippy. Finish your entry this time! The trainers are all 3v3, and they can't use legendaries. Non-Legendary Ubers like Garchomp are still fine though.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Well, I thought my science, English and social studies projects would be harder. I got them done, which I thought I wouldn't be able to do. (That, and if I lose/don't participate, then I'll need to rewrite Round 5 extensively, making it far longer then it already is, which I don't want to do).

So yeah, I'm participating in this round. I got the story done for the rest of the entire project, as well as a couple of other things. Now all I need to do is make teams, and I'm pretty much set. Here is the story for Round 1. I'm not taking chances with this one, since it is actually pretty long. Also, Matthew's team is supposed to be weak, since it isn't even his real team.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I'm going to get through the storyline first, then post up the Pokemon afterward. Makes it easier imo. When is the deadline btw?

BATTLE PALACE!!

?: Hmm... with only 4 of my top men left, I need to come up with something very skilled to accomplish my full goal... what is causing trouble in my plans is that ever meddling (Name), the "Enel champion". Bah! I need to think of a way to rid of him for good while keeping myself safe, and keeping my men out of the picture to prepare for the master plot. Hmm... I got it!!

?: (pulls out a phone, and dials a number) Yes? Is this Fett Pokemon Services? I need you to take a Trainer out of a competition. You'll get a lot of money for this service. The Battle Palace competition takes place tomorrow. Get (Name) out of it, and you'll receive your reward. We'll discuss it later. Goodbye for now.

(Battle Palace)

Nathan: Welcome back all, to the Battle Palace section of the competition!! Today, we have a Round Robin style tournament, where the top 8 battlers will be moved a bracket tournament. The winner will be able to face the Palace Queen Kristen! We have 48 trainers, and each of you has been placed into a bracket with 11 other trainers. If you can defeat 7 of the trainers, you will automatically advance. This only leaves room for technically 2 people to move up from each Round Robin bracket! Alright, the computer will randomly generate brackets... The brackets for the round robin round have been made! Go ahead and take a look at the large computer screen in front of you!

(Player walks over, finds self in bracket)

Rachel: Oh! (player)! (Runs over) Glad to see you made it! I'm still a little shaken up from Brandon, but I'll be fine. So, which bracket are you in? Bracket 1? That's cool. I'm in Bracket 3, so we won't face each other until we both make it to the bracket tournament! See you then, and good luck! (runs off)

(Man in strange armor (Jacen)): So, it seems as if I have been placed in Bracket 4... This just means I have to guarantee my way to the bracket tournament, and then... (Chuckles and walks off)

Nathan: Alright, now that you know your brackets, we can commence battling! Bracket 1 will be going first, with the champion of Enel (player) squaring off against the infamous Wally Walker from the Orre region!

Wally: Nice to meet you, kid! You remind me of a trainer that used to beat me a lot when I was still a rookie trainer. However, those days are long gone, and I'm here to win!!

vs. Rider Wally

Pokemon 1

Pokemon 2

Pokemon 3

Wally: I crashed and burned out!!

Nathan: The winner is (player)! Now, in bracket 2, Mac and Moby will square off...

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The deadline is March 12, I'm gonna be posting a new schedule and all that other stuff today, so look out for that.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Pokemon Movesets added for Round 1, Round 2 will be up when I finish Round 1 off tomorrow. Just a little update. Also, if you're doing something with the legendaries, then I kind of need to know if you're using Giratina. If not, then I need to edit my fifth round even farther.

(I heard that you were doing something with the legendaries, so I made it so that there was something of Giratina, not the real thing, but close enough.)

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Something with legendaries? All I have plans for are Mew, Ho-oh, and Lugia, and you need not concern yourself about conflicting use of them. Remember, its not like both submissions will be chosen, only one will be, so only one event with these legendaries will happen in the game. To answer your question directly, I am not using Giratina =]

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Okay, just checking. I just had to be sure, but I guess I'll keep that part of the event, since everyone'll probably want to complete the pokedex. (And I thought that it would be in no matter what, so... yeah.)

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Any progress made in the way of this round? There are three days remaining! I'm looking forward to seeing completed works, hopefully someone other then Zeta *cough* Skippy *cough* finishes their submissions!

By the way, I saw another copy thread of this one. That one claims to be the official one. Apparently having the idea first, being much farther along in the project, and actually close to finishing the project does not qualify as being official. Also, why are all those threads automatically 5 starred now? We had to work 15 hard pages to get 5 stars, and all of these projects fizzle out after page 1. Ugh!

/end rant

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Oh, right, story for the endurance run.

*runs into a pyramid* AAAAAH! There are sevipers and arboks here! Where's mah Zangoose?

Back