• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
  • My greatly improved ground/sandstorm gym for round five is not listed in your post on page 26. I'm only saying this because I was one of "The fantastic 4". The gym is near the bottom of page 4.

Congratulations on finishing this Maci12. It's been a while since I have visited this page. So, all of this is going to go into your hack? Good luck in the future, and HallwayKid does not have a space in it. (That doesn't matter though)

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Hey, thanks for the PM. It looks like I'm too late for grabbing a legendary, but that's okay. Tell me if there's anything left, anyways.
    Congratulations to everyone, and good luck to Maci, who's gonna need to put this in action. Whatever happens, don't let this die off!

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    If Mesprit, or Cresselia and Darkrai are still available, I'd love to work on them. I should have something ready by 8 PM EST Tomorrow, I've got a very good idea as to what to do. Hibino Hikaru and Nonohara Himeko have not died yet.

EDIT: Skip, you beat me to it, didn't you? Well, you've got four of them already, so can I take the Moon Duo?

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Skippy, leave some legendaries for the other kids to play with! We have something like 23 possible submitters! You claimed three (four?), I need to leave some spots open. Raekuul wants the moon duo and hasn't had a chance to participate yet, so I'm going to give them to him. I hope it doesn't affect your event to much. You guys could work together if it does, that way you get a large pool of pokemon to work with.

Azure, I'm sure there are legendaries left, check the updated list. I won't let this die. Right now I'm still working on the pokedex, so there's a ways to come before I can show any progress.

Dark Sceptile, I'll edit that in as it makes sense.

Hallwaykid, I'll look for it and add it into the mix! I knew I'd probably made a mistake in 26 pages.

I'll probably end up extending this Create-A-Pokemon-Event for until Tuesday and have the closing ceremonies on Wednesday; I didn't post the template early enough today for people to have accomplished anything. By the way, the poll for the best submission doesn't close until the closing ceremonies. Here's the template.

Template (Using Ho-Oh as an example)
    Ho-Oh Event
    Spoiler:

Everything, with the exception of the map is a necessity. I think it is fair to assume you will need to make a new sub-area to place your legendary pokemon, so when making this sub-area you must include the item list and the pokemon list (complete with pictures). It's best if there is a storyline involved with your event. The storyline I made up for Ho-Oh is fine, but it's thin and has very little thought put into it (I spent like half a second on it as its just an example to fill out the template). I'd prefer well thought out stories. When it comes to the encounter with the legendary, include a picture, held item, and moves. You can give the pokemon moves they would not normally have access to; these are special pokemon. You have Monday and Tuesday to work on these, Wednesday is officially the Closing Ceremony.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • This is part 1 of the event. While editting, I hit 50000 characters, and I still have to put in the admin's teams. This is the intro, Starchrome City, and the three shrines part of the event. The Sacred Tower and the aftermath are in the second part.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Very quick and great work, Zeta! That's the kind of storyline I want for the events; a very detailed storyline with many areas, complete with items and pokemon lists. I don't need movesets for the Rocket Trainers; remember from the gym rounds that trainers can't have movesets. The Rocket Leader, however, can have movesets, as can the Executives. For the other trainers, follow the formatting from the Gyms. Remember to update the post with pictures, it makes for a better read (I know I don't have to remind you, I'm saying it for the benefit of everyone else). I'll have the storyline for my Mew + Celebi event up tomorrow, fine-tuning will happen on the Tuesday. I'm happy with it so far; it's about time those two were in a game!

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Mesprit will be up first and then I'll continue from that storyline.

Mesprit
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hehehe, Maci, is there any Time Travel involved with the Celebi event? I'm thinking of making a throw-away joke in the intro to the Moon Duo event about "The Azalea Incident Ten Years Ago" but I want the joke to fit with everything else.

EDIT: See later post

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah the event involves time travel in order to chase down Celebi, but the Celebi & Mew events are the last legendary pokemon events, so its fine.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Prerequisites for Both

· Must be League Champion.
    · Must have won final match with Enel Leader Rei
    · For Darkrai Group: Beat Poison Gym before Ice Gym
    · For Cresselia Group: Beat Ice Gym before Poison Gym

Needed Items
    ·Key Item: Fury Ticket (Given by Professor Professor after beating Storm)

Preliminary Storyline
    Spoiler:

IF THE ICE GYM WAS FIRST:

Spoiler:

IF POISON GYM WAS FIRST

Spoiler:

There are no items in Dream-Tropica. Once you have finished the Dream-Tropica event, the counterpart will be a roaming legendary in the main region. Himeko and Hibino will be in Avian Cliffs and Octoria, respectively, if you wish to challenge them again.

Foreign Trainer Nonohara Himeko
    Spoiler:

Anorith Admin Hibino Hikaru:

Spoiler:

Level 40 @ Lunar Wing
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    - Confusion
    - Mist
    - Future Sight
    - Recover

Level 40 @ Lunar Wing
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Nature: Docile
    - Hypnosis
    - Nightmare
    - Curse
    - Ominous Wind

You know, I just realized that I retconned Ash and his Haxachu into being figments of the shared consciousness of Cresselia and Darkrai. What a shame :p

If I didn't assign a gender, feel free to assign one yourself.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Guess what? I hit 50000 again! This is from the Sacred Tower on, so yeah.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Looks like I'm down to Kyogre, Latias, and Suicune. Here it goes!

KYOGRE:

Prerequisites:
    Must have defeated Champion Storm twice, and Mewtwo from the Pokemon lab must be in your party throughout the entire quest.

Items Needed: Lots of Net Balls/Ultra Balls/Timer Balls, Whale's Tooth (found in the quest)

Storyline: Once the prerequisites are filled out, head over to Lorango Town and talk to Casey, who will be standing outside of the gym.

CASEY: [Player!] It's been a long time since you've first come across me when you were just setting out on your journey. I'm still training, so we won't battle today, but I do have a favor to ask of you. I've been searching for the whereabouts of Kygore in order to protect it from Enel, who is still running around if I remember right. Can I get you to come with me?

~Casey and the player will then walk through the gym to a hidden door in the back, where a small diving location is, as well as a submarine. Casey and the player get in the submarine, travel through an underwater tunnel, then pop up near the entrance of a cave.~

CASEY: It is said that a fossilized tooth of Kyogre is somewhere in this cave. I myself have attempted several times, and have not been able to find out. However, it has been said before that the power of Mewtwo can be used to locate fossilized remnants of Pokemon, since it can locate any Pokemon it wishes too. I know that you have a Mewtwo in your possession thanks to the Professor, so can I get you to utilize its power to find it? Thanks! I'll come along with you as a team member, and keep your Pokemon in check.

~Casey will follow you around through the cave, healing your Pokemon as you come across wild Pokemon battles.~

Cave Layout: The cave is very mazelike, going through several turns and ledges. The Kyogre's Tooth is located at the end of the cave, but it is guarded, as will be seen.

Casey's Pokemon:

Blastoise @ Leftovers
    Level 95
    Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Brine, Toxic

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    Level 95
    Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Waterfall, Signal Beam

Empoleon @ Leftovers
    Level 100
    Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam

Wild Pokemon in the Cave:

Spoiler:

The Storyline Continues:

~Once you reach the Kyogre Tooth:~

CASEY: Alright! We finally obtained Kyogre's tooth! Thank you so much, [player!] Let's go back to...

~The ground begins to shake, and a strange Pokemon with multiple tentacles appears next to the player where the Kyogre's Tooth was.~

CASEY: Whoa! What is that?! I think we may have woken up an old Pokemon because we took the tooth. Blastoise, go! Hydro Pump! ... It's up to you, [player], it looks like my water Pokemon can't do anything against it!

Guardian Pokemon Fight:

Arghonaut @ Leftovers
    Ability: Unaware
    Level 100

Stone Edge
    Bulk Up
    Cross Chop
    Wring Out

~This Pokemon can be captured and used in your party!~

~When Arghonaut is captured or defeated:~

CASEY: Alright then, now that that's over... Let's go out searching in the submarine for Kyogre! I'll place the tooth in one of the submarine's claws so that it is exposed to the ocean.

~After a trip through an underwater route, the submarine crashes at a dark cavern.~

CASEY: Looks like we are stuck here for a while, player... Let's get some light in here. Chinchou, use Flash! (Cave lights up to reveal an angry Kyogre right in front of Casey) WHOA!!! Where did that come from! [Player], help me before the Kyogre gets me!!!

vs. Kyogre

Kyogre @ Aqua Band
    Drizzle
    Level 100

Nasty Plot
    Thunder
    Water Spout
    Slack Off

~Once Kyogre is captured or defeated:~

CASEY: Phew! Thanks for helping me out there, [player]! Now we need to get back, but the submarine is broken... I know! I have the Abra Sabrina from Kanto gave me at the last Leader's Convention! What? Why did she give it to me? Well, you see... it's a story we can save for another time. (blushes) Anyways... Abra, use Teleport!

~Somehow, you lose grip during the Teleporting, and end up in the Pokemon Center in Lorango town while Case and Abra are back in the gym~

END QUEST

Appendix:

Aqua Band: Calls any water-type legendary Pokemon to fight and boosts its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 25%.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Oh yeah, Maci, you forgot a pokemon. Groudon. You can't catch it in the game, even though you fight two. One is in Drake's team, and one was brought back to life by Loki, but either way, you can't catch it as far as I remember.

EDIT: And I have finished my entry at last, with movesets for all of the executives, legendaries, and the head boss of Team Rocket. It isn't the most competitively viable, but it does have competitive movesets, and it doesn't need to be truly competitive, due to the repetitive nature of the official teams.

And I decided to give the legends moves that they wouldn't learn. I hope that's okay! I think it was, but I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to check.

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It was encouraged to give the legends special moves; I'm even changing the base stats of Celebi and Mew because I want them to be more powerful =]. It's my hack and I happen to think that those too ubers have been screwed over for too long. I'll add Groudon to the list, I didn't realize he wasn't catchable. I thought that he was in one of Skippy's encounters, but maybe not, I'll double-check it. Also, I am very far into my submission, rest assured that I will have a completed submission tomorrow; I just had a lot of work. I'm giving two teasers about it: it has a plot line similar (but not at all exactly like) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (ridiculously intense mystery), and it involves Storm, Red, Steven, Lance, Clair, Cynthia, and the Protagonist. I need to update the list. Fire Wolf has Heatran I think, right? Groudon is available for the taking now.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Nice, can't wait to see your entry. Especially if it involves Red, because I'm kind of curious to see what'll happen with him.

So many throwbacks to the first two gens. My Team Rocket subplot, Skip Shot's and Eos Arduro's revival of Mewtwo, and now you with Red. It's kind of like a dream come true, really.

Back