• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
  • It was encouraged to give the legends special moves; I'm even changing the base stats of Celebi and Mew because I want them to be more powerful =]. It's my hack and I happen to think that those too ubers have been screwed over for too long. I'll add Groudon to the list, I didn't realize he wasn't catchable. I thought that he was in one of Skippy's encounters, but maybe not, I'll double-check it. Also, I am very far into my submission, rest assured that I will have a completed submission tomorrow; I just had a lot of work. I'm giving two teasers about it: it has a plot line similar (but not at all exactly like) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (ridiculously intense mystery), and it involves Storm, Red, Steven, Lance, Clair, Cynthia, and the Protagonist. I need to update the list. Fire Wolf has Heatran I think, right? Groudon is available for the taking now.

Groudon wasn't available in any of my encounters if I remember right. The closest thing to it was the Hometown Rival in which they were after Groudon in a special encounter... I think. Don't quote me on that lol.

Anyways I'm cooking up a plot involving both Suicune and Latias, and it will involve Cipher! Look for that as soon as Kyogre is done.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I do have Heatran, but with the event ending today, I might not be able to make it since I have three school projects on hand :o. And also, what will be the name of your hack?

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
  • Prerequisites:
    8 badges
    Must talk to the Old man that appears after you have defeated the 8th Gyms.(The Old man located at Hero/Heroin's hometown.

Needed Items:
    Li's letter
    Fire Orbs

Storyline:
    After hero/in had all 8th badges and went back to hometown, an mystery old man will come you in.

Li : Ah, you must be [name].

Li : ... How did I know your name? Because you are the chosen one.

Li : I'm Li the Guardian of the Fire Beast. The reason why I talk to you because I see that you hold a great will inside your body and only you, can help us.

Li : Let me explain to you what happened. Recently, a group of bandits named themselves as the Runion. The Fire Beast has caught their attention and wanted to make the Fire Beast as their Pokemon. Me, as the Guardian of the Fire Beast put my body on line on those bandits. There's nothing I could be done and the Fire Beast Entei fled itself.

Li : Now may I ask you a favor, could you help send this letter to someone called Jacky? He's my grandchildren and he is just same like you are a Pokemon Trainer.

Hero/in get the option yes or no.

No : Sadly but I hopes you could change your mind.

Yes : Great, Hero/in received the letter. He will be doing his training mostly at the [forest name](the forest where most pokemon game got with in the start. etc Viridian Forest.)

When Hero/in get into the forest. A bandit came out.

Bandit I : Hehehe... I saw everything! Now hand over the letter to me! No? By force then!

Bandit Runion Grunt I

Lv.42 Granbull
    Lv.42 Magcargo

Closing Statement : Alright be cool! You win!

Bandit I : ... Argh I'm going back to report to boss!

bandit fled

Jacky : Splendid! I saw everything and you are..? Oh so you are [name]. What an odd name anyway what bring you here? ... What? Grandpa has a letter for me?

3 bandits came over.

Bandit I : There they are! He/she is the one who know the location of Entei.

Bandit II : But they are just brat.

Bandit I : Trust me! I saw everything! The old man passes the letter to the kid over there.

Bandit III : Enough talking! Let's battle!

Bandit I : I will call for backup since my Pokemon are knocked up.

Jacky : Oh-noes! [Name], my Pokemon are in bad shape they are not suitable for fighting yet.
    Bandit Runion Grunt II
    Lv.41 Sudowoodo
    Lv.42 Girafarig

Bandit Runion Grunt III
    Lv.41 Togetic
    Lv.42 Hypno

Closing Statement :
    II :
    What are you doing? You should have help me!
    III : You are the one who is standing on my way!
    Bandit I : What? Alright... We will be coming back soon. Retreat as the boss order!

Bandit II & III : ...

they fled.

Jacky : Wow, you were one amazing trainer! reading the letter. Oh my, Entei has gone fled? This is some serious cases! I know where i might be! It was located at the Mt.(name). [Name]! Grandpa sent you here means he trust and I trust you! You get to Mt.(name) now while I get my gramps. See you later.

to be continued

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey everyone, I have my Mew and Celebi event up! I'll fill in the pictures, wild pokemon events, team strategies and Appendix tomorrow. (As long as you have your storyline up today, I'll accept your submission as part of the hack, just edit the other requirements in later). Enjoy my 17 page event!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Wow... amazing, Maci! You really brought out some heavy guns with that submission. One question: What does the move Genetia do?

Latias and Suicune

Prerequisites:
    Spoiler:

Items Needed:
    Spoiler:

When you are ready, head to the Azure Frontier and attempt to enter the Battle Factory.

Storyline:
    Spoiler:

GATEON PORT

Spoiler:

PIER PATH

Spoiler:

LAB HIDEOUT

Spoiler:

vs. Gorigan

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PEACE PATH

Spoiler:

vs. Miror B

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AGATE VILLAGE

Items:
    Spoiler:

DESERT PATH

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

SHADOW POKEMON LABORATORY

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Genetia will be in the Appendix but I'll answer it for you here anyways:
    Genetia

Type: Psychic
    Power: 100
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 5
    Priority: 0
    Damage: Special
    Target: Single Non-User

Has a 50% of confusing the target.

It's like Sacred Fire, Aeroblast, or Spacial Rend, except 100% accurate and for Mew. I'm excited to see your submission to this round Skippy! By the way, sorry for not commenting heavily on them. I have spent so much time on my own that I didn't look at other peoples! They are all fantastic, and I'll give specific comments tomorrow. If you guys want, I can give you tomorrow to work on them as well and close this later in the week. People seem to be having fun with them and could probably use more time.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • So the items would be in about the same place then? Both Ho-oh and Lugia are captured on the Sacred Tower Roof, after all. I only have one question, is that the same Giratina who is the final boss for the Battle Frontier area? Or is it another shadow/illusion? It doesn't matter either way, really, though.

This is pretty good, though, I must admit. Not exactly how I would have finished off the villain, but it's good enough, I guess. We had an epic enough ending with Giratina to cover it.

I'm trying to compliment you, but I'm not sure if it's coming out like one.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • I could definitely use the extra time, Maci. I'm bogged down with homework and school atm, but I'll be working on Latias and Suicune piece by piece. It will be an extremely long and complex storyline, which should make up for it.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I have my Mew and Celebi event up! I'll fill in the pictures, wild pokemon events, team strategies and Appendix tomorrow. (As long as you have your storyline up today, I'll accept your submission as part of the hack, just edit the other requirements in later). Enjoy my 17 page event!
    Spoiler:

Do the pokemon need to be that strong?

Anyway, I like your storyline. I still need to finish mine....

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Zeta, I'm going back in to edit the villain encounter, I just wanted to get everything down first. I need some distance from it before I can make quality edits. This is just a first draft to get all my ideas down, it will be edited. Dark Sceptile they don't need to be that powerful for yours, but my event is one of the last in the game. Depending on where your event falls, you will have different levels.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Eh, that's understandable. I mean, I editted the final round extensively before I posted it, despite it being done. Not so much with the Rocket event, because I just wrote that in one sitting.

And to Dark Sceptile, it's understandable that he would make his bosses that powerful. Here is the highest level of trainers in mine and his in chronological order.

Zeta Dimentio's Mirror Trainer (Name): Level 135.
    Maci12's World Champion Red: Level 144.

The final event needs to have a final boss greater then the others, unless there's a hidden boss, really. I know I probably shouldn't have said anything, but this is kind of a reference to how much more powerful the true final boss is from the frontier final boss (For myself, really, and to anyone trying to make an event past the BF.)

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Uxie Event is done:

Uxie
    Spoiler:

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Okay, exactly how many of us are using some variant of Ash? I'm using Ashley, Maci's using Red...

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I'll save this post for my submission. But just a curious thing I came to ponder upon when I read though Maci's plot, was the level of Giratina. I thought that the max levels of any stuff would be 255? Because that is, as far as I know, where stuff like EV's and usual stats are capped, so it might be possible that the max level for something would have to be 255. Note that I'm not entirely sure upon this subject myself, if it doesn't matter then I apologize for the interuption.

EDIT EDIT: My complete submission! Enjoy!

RAIKOU/MANAPHY EVENT:

NEEDED ITEMS: Must have HM 02, 03, and 06 Surf, Strength, and Rock Smash.
    PREREQUISITES: Must have 5 gym badges.

STORYLINE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It's a good point, and one I'll check in on. I think that the level counts as a base stat, so 255 would be a max value. Regardless, I think ad Giratina with that many levels on you is still gonna be annoying to take down. I'll investigate on it; thanks for bringing it up.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Awwww MAN, I was away and missed everything!! I dont have time to read through everything thats happened yet, but I just want to say that even though I was here on and off for a while, this Project was LOADS of fun!!! Hopefully it goes to good use!

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Finally, it's time for Azelf.

Azelf
    Spoiler:

Finally done! Appendix will be up later.

All together:
    Uxie:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5691237&postcount=693
    Mesprit:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5684409&postcount=669

Appendix:
    Shade Fist
    Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Extra Effects: 50% chance to flinch, 50% chance to curse
    Pokemon able to use this move:
    Dusknoir

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • If no one else is using Groudon, I'll come up with an event for it, if that's okay. I have a pretty good ides about an event, actually. If I'm not allowed, then that's definitely understandable, but I can get a plotline in by the end of today, and work on it tomorrow.

Just in case: Reserving for Groudon.

Last edited:

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • Hmm, I pretty much missed everything too. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. This will be a very good hack. Wish I had gotten here sooner haha.

Back