• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Dust the Reclusive Ghost Trainer

Years
    I have left the safety of my haunted chateau in search of friends and shinies.

I am 28
    Male
    Former Military: Air Force
    Playing pokemon since it first came out.
    I enjoy creative writing and tabletop gaming

I would like to learn more about breeding, Roleplaying, and meeting new people.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh hello there; are you having a great night so far? Glad that you're able to make it here on the forums~ But yeah, I've been playing pokemon ever since it came out too and there's been a lot of fond memories of that! Was your first pokemon game from R/B/Y? Mine was from Pokemon Yellow. Can't wait for the R/B/Y games to come out in eshop! Gonna be pretty cool reliving the past~!

Anywho, check out our TCG section anytime you wanna check out discussions about tabletop gaming! And yeah, no matter where you go on this forum, you'll be surrounded by good people, so you're free to have a chat with whichever you'd like to hang out with.

I do hope to see you around the forums sometime and I do hope that you and I can become good friends! Feel free to VM or PM me anytime you'd like, and I'll respond in kind as soon as I can! Take care and have a pleasant night! See you again~

Back