• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    ~*~Proluge~*~

The lights in a large room flickered on with a dim buzz.A woman, grey hair in a tight bun, walked up to a cage as she pulled on a pair of thick gloves and picked up a needle from a table.
    In the cage was a screaming,frantic girl around 14.The Woman Silently insturcted two others standing nearby to restrain her.The woman swiftly injected the girl with the needle, then was handed another which was also injected.
    The girl fell siglent, and the cage was dragged into one of many zoo-like habitats, and the door was opened.A blanket was pulled off the chain mesh fence in the front of the cage, and applase rose from the crowds around it.
    Yet another Poke-Creature had been added to the growing collection, created by injecting pokemon DNA into humans.

~*~

You have to choose what to RPG as: Scientist , or Poke-Creature.
    The form looks like this for a Poke-Creature, followed by the one for Scientists.

~*~

Human Name: (Like Sarah or Suzie)
    Pokemon Name: (Like Gol-Ticate for a ratticate-Golduck cross)
    Deparment she's in: (Fire, Dark, Flying, ect.)
    Ex. Number:
    Pokemon DNA: (Limit of two legendarys,although you can have as many others as you like.)
    Habitat:
    Lives with:
    Is next to:
    Wants someone to live with them:
    Personality:
    Physical Discription:

~*~

Name:
    Deparment: (Flame-Type, Water-Type, Dark-Type, ect.)
    Sub-Department: (Cleaning, Feeding, Touring, Injecting, doctor, genrel welfare,breeding, ect.)
    Personality:
    Physical Discription:

~*~

Here's mine~

Human Name: Kiari
    Pokemon Name: Mol-Dour
    Department she's in: Fire
    Ex. Number: 47320
    Pokemon DNA: Houndour, Moltrace
    Habitat: Dimly-Lit, Hot, A small stream that is icy-cold, grassy, a few trees, artifical mountain.
    Lives with: No one
    Is next to: No one
    Wants someone to live with them: Yes
    Personality: She is pessimistic, but trys to help the newcomers. The girl has only transformed a little at the moment, so she dosen't know everything.
    Physical Discription: She has jet-black hair, red eyes, and thick black fur on all of her body. Has trouble standing upright, becauseshe is starting to lose the ability to stand upright.

~*~

I've already posted the proluge, so I shall wait for someone to join before posting again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Human Name: (Like Sarah or Suzie)devyn
    Pokemon Name: (Like Gol-Ticate for a ratticate-Golduck cross)ivadose
    Deparment she's in: (Fire, Dark, Flying, ect.)dark
    Ex. Number:5345
    Pokemon DNA: (Limit of two legendarys,although you can have as many others as you like.)((ivysaur-ponyta-zapidose mix)

Habitat:a tall red hot rock with the occational flow of lava and to the left a small stram with cold water and a an area with about 7 trees close togeth and flowers full of sent and a small dark cave just big enouph to get in and lay down in.
    Lives with:no one
    Is next to:no one that she knows of
    Wants someone to live with them:yah but not some one that wont stop talking
    Personality:she is king but some people are afred of her becouse of the clothes she likes to ware
    Physical Discription:Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNAbut with a ping flower on her head((from inysaur))larg yellow wings((zapidose))and her hair has turn to flamed((ponyta))

ivadose sat in the area of trees the flower on her head was syrounded by flames yet dident wilt nor burn and she sat stroking the flames that used to be her hair.

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    This is the Scientist form right?
    Name:Emily
    Deparment:Flying type
    Sub-Department:Injecting and Breeding
    Personality:Although she injects the Dna, she is really quite nice. She patrols the poke zoo and comforts all the creatures. If she had to she wouldn't be doing this. The other scientists make her work here.
    Physical Discription:Black lab coat with claw marks at the bottom, white pants,and blue sneakers. Long blonde hair, and blue eyes.
    * * *​
    Emily walked through her department looking at all the deformed humans. She was making her way to the injecting department. When she got there a girl was in a cage, shivering. She motioned for two others to hold her down while she injected her. When the cage was opened and the girl saw the needle she screamed and kicked franticly. Emily got out the DNA of a Steelix and injected the girl. Then she got DNA of a Salamance and injected her with it again. Emily watched as the girl's form took shape. "Get her out of this small room." She said. They nodded and took the girl out to her new cage, outside. Emily followed. When they arrived the two assitants could hardly carry her and she was quite big. They laid her down and they waited till transformation was complete. After five minutes the girl stopped changing. There was a tarp over the cage so no one could see. Emily took it off and said to the crowd waiting there. "Ladies and Gentlemen! This is something we just discovered. A cross between a Steelix and Salamance. Everyone meet Steelmance!" They crowd clapped, oohhed and awwed, took pictures, and yelled. Emily went back to her department.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    ::Yes, that's the sciencetis form.And, Sadowwolf, please don't double-post.Edit your seced post into your first, please.::

Nyra sat unhappily in her large enviroment. She almost never moved, and a large green tarp still covered her cage. The girl stood, her back at a slump, and walked the best she could over to a tree, sitting back down underneath it. She wasn't worried about losing her voice, because a scientist had told her she woulden't, but she could if she frogot the number-one rule of this hell-hole: Never speak english in front of guests. Always say your pokemon name.

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

Years
    Emily made her way back to her department. On the way another scientist stopped her. "I saw that presentation today." He said. "How did you get her to form so fast?" Emily shrugged. "I added bits of the pokemon's bone to the injection." She said. "Mabye that's it." The other scientist walked away muttering about something. When she was back at her department she visited a boy who was just forming his Charizard wings and Pigeot feathers. She was told he was a real terror. She walked up in front of him and said:"Are you hungry?" He nodded. "Well tell me what you want and I'll go get it from the cafiteria." He told her and she walked down to the Cafiteria. "Cook," she said. "I'd like to order something. Since the boy was not yet formed as a pokemon his taste was still normal, and the cook didn't expect anything. She took it back to the boy when no one was looking. "Thanks." He said. Emily left the room and walked into her office nerby.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Nyra sighed, then yelped suddenly. Thick, jet-black fur was sprouting all over her body, followed by a stubby tail. Grey ridges suddenly formed along her back.
    "Nyia!" She whispered, shocked.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Name:Lex
    Deparment: Dark
    Sub-Department: Feeding
    Personality: Lex is freindly and would never do such a thing. He was forced by his father which is an injecting scientist. Lex is timid and shy so he did not refuse.
    Physical Discription: 7'6, White laboratory suit, White gloves, Blond hair, Blue eyes.

He walked down the ilsle of injected humans which were now pokemon. He bowed down his head in digust and anger. "How could my father be a part of this" he thought. He layed down a bowl of some strange substance the pokemon were to drink. He dared not to look at them. Pokemon of dark type struggled to escape. They howled in despair. Umbreons, Tryanitars, murkrows and more of all sizes suffered. "I'll save them one day! Those Bastards!" Lex murmered to himself. Streaks of tears ran down his cheek as he exited the the room were they were kept. He looked up to find his father in front of him. He quickley whipped his tears not to be seen. "Lex Why Are YOU CRYING!!!!" His father screamed infuriated. "Nothing father." Lex replied quietly. Lex ran away before his father could scream any more.

OOC: this is gonna be good!!!

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Human name: Paige
    Pokemon Name: Lurcrow
    Department: dark
    Ex Number: 6379
    Pokemon DNA: murcrow and lugia
    Habitat: a terrairium it is mostly extremmly cold water (13 degrees F) but there is some land and a cave that has a small hot spring in it
    Lives with: no one she is not allowed
    Is next to: no one she knows of
    wants to live with some one: maybe not sure
    Personality: quiet to herself but has an obbsession with shiney things
    Physical description: she has black wings and tail (like lugia) and white feathers cover her body (it looks like skin) she has lugias pattern on her except black she has golden eyes her hair is dark purple pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) she wears jeans (baggy) a black t shirt a black pair of fingerless gloves sneakers and a back pack (black) that looks like a bag she also has long nails that are black and looks like claws also her cainnines are enlarged slightly

Paige swam in the freezing water happily she was most free there and seemed to control the water. She made wirl pools and small tornados. She also stared out of her home thinking when she would see others.... She stared at the bypassers all scientests, mean ones, nothing shiney on them she thought bitterly....

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

Years
    Emily heard a yelp outside her office. Her office was next to cages of poke-creatures so she heard it loud and clear. Emily opened the window and peered outside. She looked down. She saw a partly formed creature. "Hey was that you who yelped?" Thinking for a moment she remembered they wern't allowed to talk. "Just nod or shack your head." She whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

OOC:I was wondering can we have more then one sub-department?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    (Sure! I don't care.)

Nyra looked up at the sound of a voice. She nodded, then cringed. Flaming black wings shot out of her back, and her fur came alive with black fire. Nyra fell to the floor and waited for it to finish. Another scientice darted in, and readied a dart-gun with a tranqulizer in it. It would enable her to transform compleatly without arousing the guests or harming herself.

Yami's Girl

Years
    OOC:Ok. *Changes* I'm in Breeding now too.

IC:Emily acted fast. She picked up her paper weight and threw it at the scientist. She had dead eye aim and it struck. "I know you don't want to stay like that. I'm working on an antidote of somesort." Emily ran down the stairs in her office out to the poke-creature's cage. Emily removed the scientist and put him in an office; his office. "So," Said Emily. "You've got DNA of Houndour and Moltres I see." She looks around the cage. "I know this isn't how you want to look like but, if you'd like I can have someone to live with you. He's a Houndour-Moltres just like you. He used to be in a cage but when he was about to complete his transformation, I, like I did now, attacked the scientist. I told them he was complete. So if you want, I'll have him in here. And I'm working on that antidote, too. So that way you might me human once more. But my research might fail me, so don't get your hopes up." Emily looked at her. "So do you want someone to live with?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    The girl looked around, then looked at Emily.
    "Why should I trust you?" She said softly.
    "Why? I can't even trust my own parents anymore! They sold me here! To this..this hell-hole!"
    He voice stayed low, but it rose sharply in tone.

Yami's Girl

Years
    "Because, I'm your only chance at being human again. And I can do anything you require. I'm not like those other scientists. I am forced to work here. My family, although they don't know it, are to become creatures like you if I don't work. So I vowed to uncover thier secret to the city, to the World! So please trust me?" Emily said as she outstretched a hand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    The girl looked at Emily, then sat and put her paw in her hand.
    "Yes, I want someone to live with."
    Then she looked at the green tarp around her cage.
    "And I'd also like a slice of blueberry pie, but that ain't happening anytime soon." She muttered, barly adible.

Years
    Human Name:Jason
    Pokemon Name:umbreuis
    Deparment hes in:dark
    Ex. Number:27843
    Pokemon DNA:umbreon and tropius
    Habitat:forest in the back part so people can see him,with a small stream running through the middle of it.
    Lives with:no one,at least not yet
    Is next to:one of the flying type cages
    Wants someone to live with them:nope
    Personality:won't give up and is sort of cocky.likes to help others out even if it means badness for himself.
    Physical Description:umbreon's body with tropius' wings folded on his back.

I was injected with the needle and carried off to a habitat with a few trees creating the looks of a forest.I heard howls from other creatures.

ooc:okay I'm brain-dead right now.I had to go to the sapphire game just to remember what tropius's name was.

Yami's Girl

Years
    "Ok then, I'll go get Tyler for ya." Emily snuck into her department. She went into Tyler's apartment. "You said you want someone to live with, now you get to! And she's the same thing you are." Emily, although she new none of the creatures wanted to, she put a leash on him and ran out to the cage. "Here's your new home and cagemate, Tyler." Emily looked at the girl. "What's your name?" I asked her. "And if I didn't say so, I'm Emily."

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    "Nyra. I'm supposed to be called-"
    She stoped and started sniffing the ground, fear in her eyes.
    "MolDour!Mol-Mol-Dour!" She waived her tail in an irratic fasion.

Years
    I howled in a half-human half-pokecreature way.I had sprouted ears and four paws along with a tail.I grew wings on my back and saw my skin turning black.circle patterns were appearing on my arms,tail,ears,and legs.
    "Stupid dummys!!"I screeched.I vowed I would get away from this creepy place.

ooc:oops forgot to add that the wings are black too.man I'm stupid today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back