• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon Sinfonietta - The art of Poke Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Ladies and Gentlemen :D (I've always wanted to say that lol)
    I introduce you my own single man project: Pokemon Sinfonietta.
    I love the music in games, TV Series and Movies, those orchestral sounds generally heard in these genres are really breath taking pieces of art :)
    I've started this project myself earlier this year, it's about recreating the music of the games and take it a little into the world of real orchestral scores.
    Of course I'm no Hans Zimmer :) but I do get better each day.. I would really like that PokeCommunity embraces my little project :) Pokemon music is a beautiful complex art... and I hope that my recreations or remixes have captured the essence of Poke music!
    Some of you might know me, I was part of Pokemon Orchestral Arrangement when it first started :P
    If anyone is interested in using my recreations in anything, you are free to do so as long as I am given the credit for the music :)
    As for me... Kudos for all of those in GameFreak that made Pokemon music so awesome!
    Here are a few links to my videos in YouTube, download links are in the descriptions!
    I hope everybody enjoys =)
    PS: If anyone starts saying "Make a mix of the Ho-oh Battle!!!" please know that I am currently working on that one xD

Champion Gary Battle (FireRed / LeafGreen)

HG/SS Gym Leader Battle

HG/SS Burned Tower

HG/SS Dragons Den

HG/SS Lugia Battle

HG/SS Champion Lance Battle

HG/SS Rocket Grunt Battle

GSC Gym Leader Battle

DPPt Dialga & Palkia Battle (This one is old, made for Pokemon Orchestral Arrangement)

Current themes in progress:
    HG/SS Johto Trainer Battle
    HG/SS Ho-Oh Battle
    Mystery Dungeon 2: Primal Dialga Battle

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    wow, I really like how you did the GSC battle goes along with the region's theme!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Man this is awesome! I've ALWAYS wanted to do this but never found any time to do it. If I can maybe I'll make original orchestral tracks for my upcoming hack (see signature).

"Dialga & Palkia Battle" and "HG/SS Champion Lance Battle" are epic! My favorite ones. Keep this up! You're really good at it! Not only that but your "cd covers" are great quality as well. Will you be doing Hoenn and other Sinnoh tracks later on?

On an off topic, have you heard the orchestral Star Fox Assult soundtrack? Same concept.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    I've heard ZREO (Zelda Reorchestrated) Tracks, but nope, no clue about the Star Fox one.
    I'll look those up :D thanks lol
    I'm glad you're liking them! I did those CD Covers myself in photoshop xD
    If anyone wants to download the album art in all its glory...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?b25akldiqzvje6b :P

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Woah, you got talent, really enjoyed listening to those. ^_^
    My personal favourite is the Rocket Grunt Battle, sounds amazing!

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    That's some decent stuff - I can see it getting even better in the future.

One thing I noticed - at about 48 seconds in on the HGSS Rocket Battle music the pitch bend doesn't come out sounding right (All the pitch bending on that channel is probably off but I wasn't paying too much attention to it).

Am I correct in assuming you also use FL Studio?

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • While the remakes of the Pokémon theme songs are awesome, the Art Gallery really isn't a place for displaying music. Perhaps, Pokémon General may be more fitting. You could have a word with the moderator of that section asking him beforehand though as I couldn't say I'm perfectly sure about it going there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back