• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

bleach12

ProjectM76Creator/AmateurCoder
Years
  • (Codename) Project Pokemon

Codename
    Project Pokemon
    Background Information
    So a couple of mates and myself, who are on youtube if you want to check us out (in signature), decided that we should /try/ and see if we could create a pokemon game. We are using RPG Maker XP with the Pokemon Essentials starter kit to create the game

The Game
    This Project was started after me and my friend, who are a part (creators) of ProjectM76 on youtube (Me - Bleach12, Friend - Ian01313) wanted to see if we could make a Pokemon game about our team at ProjectM. So this Project consists of a whole bunch of references that our viewers will love and just a bit of a laugh in our community. The reason that I am making a thread here, even though the game is targeted for our team/viewers, is firstly, we aim to make a game that can be enjoyed by all people, even if they don't know our little inside jokes and whatnot. Secondly, we want to get the opinions of all the people who are part of this community, they could offer advice, ask questions and even help out in the project if they want to! we are open to anything.

TLDR (Too Long, Didn't Read) - We want to make a game about our youtube team, and think this is a perfect place to get ideas and opinions about it. Also I love this community :D

Game Development and Progress
    Checklist/Completion Percentage
    Overall Progress as of 28/5 (Rough Estimate, Probably way off): 8.3%
    Spoiler:

Game Ideas and Features
    In the spoiler section below there is just a bunch of dot points that are the main features that we would like to have in our game. Most of these features will probably be changed or improved in the future development of the game.

Spoiler:

Plot and Story
    So not much has been done on the story yet that makes sense, we currently have a massive brainstorm of ideas and stuff and some dot points that are the must have part of the story. Even though we don't have a nice and typed up story and plot for the game we have some key points which I will post in some spoilers as they are quiet messy.

Spoiler:

There is still a bit more at the moment but that is the main thing.

This Could Still Change!

Credits
    We haven't really started game development on this yet and the ideas are all our owner or just general ideas from Nintendo, so this will expand out soon-ish. :)

RPGXP - Enterbrain
    Pokemon Essentials - Poccil
    Pokemon Essentials Ulitmate BW Pack 7 - P-Sign, Clowcardruler, Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project, Maruno, Venom12, FL.
    Animated Intro Tutorial - Rayd12smitty
    Custom Loading Screen (slightly edited, but based off this) - carmaniac

Comment your thoughts and suggestions and whatnot, I would really love some feedback on this :)
    Thanks Guys
    -Bleach 17/5

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Yep sounds all good from my end. (I just needed to post something so that I would get notifications on this too). Ian01313

Back