• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Renaissance

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Bro... I keep coming to this page every day to check if there is a demo out. Is there any demo release date?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    From the screenshots the game looks absolutely stunning, Phoenix Rising-esque. Even from what little I have seen, everyone working on the project seems to be very talented and I wish you all the best. I'm very excited to see what this game amounts to. I'll be realistic though, this will probably take a gargantuan amount of work, so absolutely take as much time as you guys need. There's no rush to put out a demo :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    i noticed that it is french, but the screenshots have english. will this hack be playable in either language or must u know french?

Alioda

Artworker for Pokémon Renaisance
    Years
  • From the screenshots the game looks absolutely stunning, Phoenix Rising-esque. Even from what little I have seen, everyone working on the project seems to be very talented and I wish you all the best. I'm very excited to see what this game amounts to. I'll be realistic though, this will probably take a gargantuan amount of work, so absolutely take as much time as you guys need. There's no rush to put out a demo :)

Hi! Thank you for the kind words, we're all doing our best! And yes this will indeed take a lot of work before we could actually give you all a release date... But like you said, there's no rush here, we'll take our time to do things right first, that is our main goal for now 👍

i noticed that it is french, but the screenshots have english. will this hack be playable in either language or must u know french?

Hi! You don't need to learn french to play this game, the first demo is planned to be release in both languages (ENG and FR)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    It looks really good so far!
    Take your time to complete the game and take even more time when you'll translate your script in english! I saw couple hacks that got sort of ruin because of a hasty (and poor) french-to-english translation...
    Also, will the main character reply when spoken to or will he/she be a ''mute'' character like in original games?

Alioda

Years
  • It looks really good so far!
    Take your time to complete the game and take even more time when you'll translate your script in english! I saw couple hacks that got sort of ruin because of a hasty (and poor) french-to-english translation...
    Also, will the main character reply when spoken to or will he/she be a ''mute'' character like in original games?

Thank you! And oh don't worry about the translation of the game, you see we have some english members on our team, and some of them actually knows how to speak french, which is crazy if you want my opinion haha. We also have a member who's basically an english teacher. He's the one who helps us with the translation of the presentation. So yeah overall we got it no worries! And thank you again for the support!

And oh I almost forgot your second question : The main character will speak and reply to people in Pokémon Renaissance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    is this a french language game ? because if i 'm not mistaken the PSDK is a programme that was used in pokemon gemme a french fan game

Alioda

Years
  • Hey Trainers! Alioda from Team Renaissance!

Last time we revealed the design of our first gym leader Skala to you! But today, new trainers have been seen in the Aldiris Region!

Meet the " Youngster and his sister! 👦🏻👧🏻" You'll meet them right after you start your Pokémon journey but be prepared...Because those trainers are always ready for a fight! Or at least one of them is... (Look at the concept-art to understand 😴)

See you guys next time for more updates!​

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

✍️ Artwork and Concept-Art by AliodaDraws : https://www.instagram.com/aliodadraws/

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Project Renaissance

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

◾ Twitter : https://twitter.com/PkmnRenaissance
    ◾ Discord : https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

HappyKat

The Feline Fiend!
    Years
  • J'en suis resté baba! Ce jeu va être fantastique !
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    I really like the arts style. And fakemon sprites are quite awesome. Really nice work!

Thank you very much, all this is made possible thanks to artists like Alioda, Mickey or Melio.

J'en suis resté baba! Ce jeu va être fantastique !
    Spoiler:
    ma réponse en français :
    Merci pour ces encouragements, non nous n'utilisons pas le RGSS3 mais le LiteRGSS, une version du RGSS entièrement recodé et amélioré du RGSS3. Cette version est présente dans PSDK (le SK et le LiteRGSS étant fait par Nuri Yuri). Si tu es intéressé par la chose je te conseille de rejoindre le discord de Pokémon Workshop afin de télécharger PSDK.

my answer in English:
    Thank you for this encouragement, no we don't use the RGSS3 but the LiteRGSS, a completely recoded and improved version of the RGSS3. This version is present in PSDK (the SK and the LiteRGSS being made by Nuri Yuri). If you're interested in it I advise you to join the Pokémon Workshop discord to download PSDK.

Back