• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Serene

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I'm a moderately good scripter (can script new events, and events already implemented that are failing) with moderate coding. By events I mean the giving of items, Pokemon, and just general chat. I can also do the stuff where you can have the person talk, give you something, then say something different...

I'm a new hacker (within the week) but I learn fast and have been tutorial browsing with 15+ tuts on how to hack. I use Notepad(pokescript) and can edit maps, warps, and the like.

If you're still looking I'm available... Please pm me back when you're next available.

I'd like it if I could join you 'cus you seem to be knowledgable and I'd like to learn, but I don't want to be a hinderance in any way to your project.

I'm also up to storyline helping, beta testing, and can probably learn anything within a day if I'd need to.

As I said I'd love to learn from your team, but please don't feel obligated to accept me...

Thanks for your time :)

--

I've been accepted!(Hopefully)

Anywho, here are my details.

Timezone: Central Gmt -6
    Availability: Almost all day, every day except 5pm-8pm on Fridays, 6:15pm-9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the occasional hours I'd be gone
    Can Hack..: Anytime I'm available
    Contact Info: [email protected], [email protected]
    Position: Scripter(?), Mapper(?), Anything else I'd need to be...

Thank you :)
    Hey PokeTrader welcome to the team. Lol I dont know what to say since you already pmed me and had accepted you. So welcome to the Team.

Ok Everyone its asignment time for some of you. Dont worry if you dont get a assignment cause you will get one shortly.

Necromorph: make a script so that when you enter any of the houses in the starter town it says I wonder were everyone Is or something like that.
    PokeTrader: Edit the Movement permisions for starter town/ Edit Map to make it look better/improve it in anyway.

I will send you guys copies of the game so you can do your assignments through email.

Last edited:

EDB

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2015
    You seem to have forgotten me as a team member :p

Also: Any scripts you want doing?

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Username: KidGoku10
    Position: Mapper im an ok mapper not good or bad
    Proof of Work: Past Experiences/Current Projects: Maken pokemon shapphire destiny
    When can you Work/Hack:the whole summer
    Contact Info:[email protected]
    Why you want to join the team: to help out any way i can

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    You seem to have forgotten me as a team member :p

Also: Any scripts you want doing?
    Sorry EDB Il add you right away. Also I will give you an assignment shortly.

Username: KidGoku10
    Position: Beta Tester and storyline helper
    Proof of Work: Past Experiences/Current Projects: Maken pokemon shapphire destiny
    When can you Work/Hack:the whole summer
    Contact Info:[email protected]
    Why you want to join the team: to help out any way i can
    Hi KidGoku I am sorry but unless you can do anything else besides that I cant hire you. I just hired the last beta tester slot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    here s the map u asked for
    I cant really hire you because that map isnt that good, also it has quite a few tile errors. Nice try though. If you still want to be a part of this hack make a new map, take your time, and check it over for tile errors.

Years
    Username: Negative-Zero

Position: Spriter

Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Current Projects: ive been spriting for almost a year now....

When can you Work/Hack:
    pretty much all summer, give or take a week or two

Contact Info:
    pms or vms

Why you want to join the team:cuz im extremely bored and havent had an idea for spriting in evers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Username: Negative-Zero

Position: Spriter

Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Current Projects: ive been spriting for almost a year now....

When can you Work/Hack:
    pretty much all summer, give or take a week or two

Contact Info:
    pms or vms

Why you want to join the team:cuz im extremely bored and havent had an idea for spriting in evers.

Hey Negative Zero welcome aboard! You are just what we need(a spriter).
    please pm me your email so I can get you started.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well you tell me if it should be the final map? I have no idea if its good or not since I whipped it up in 5 minutes.
    I like the concept, I think it could use some touching up though.

I'm ready to work anytime you need me to, so I can help with the story or work the programs I mentioned to you the other day.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Well.. I'm available for scripting/Mapping, so if you have a project for me I'll be happy to do it

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    I cant really hire you because that map isnt that good, also it has quite a few tile errors. Nice try though. If you still want to be a part of this hack make a new map, take your time, and check it over for tile errors.

here s the map no 2 u asked for

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    The starting town has been redone.
    Currently working on Route 1(Flow Path)

I'm planning on making it a somewhat normal route type thing, just without wild grass.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Username: Chaos190
    Position: Mapper
    Proof of Work: Past Experiences/Current Projects: Pokemon Icy Silver and Pokemon Metal Rush
    When can you Work/Hack: All Summer (I'm pretty busy tho)
    Contact Info: Pm me
    Why you want to join the team: I just want to join a team. I'm in 2 other teams that haven't got work done yet.

Proof:
    Project Serene

Don't mind that you can't acess the bottem. I fixed that part already

More Proof:
    Project Serene

Sorry for straight moutain.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Username: Chaos190
    Position: Mapper
    Proof of Work: Past Experiences/Current Projects: Pokemon Icy Silver and Pokemon Metal Rush
    When can you Work/Hack: All Summer (I'm pretty busy tho)
    Contact Info: Pm me
    Why you want to join the team: I just want to join a team. I'm in 2 other teams that haven't got work done yet.

Proof:
    Project Serene

Don't mind that you can't acess the bottem. I fixed that part already

More Proof:
    Project Serene

Sorry for straight moutain.

Hey Chaos Im glad To say that you are hired! I will give you a mapping assignment shortly. and can you pm me for your email.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    hey i can put in the overworld sprites

Last edited:

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    FML. My computer updated overnight and erased everything I had opened. That's my fault I guess but still annoying. Gonna have to restart from the beginning, but I think I'm going to use a different tileset for everything instead of the ones I was given as it is extremely glitchy.

Yeah, that includes mapping and scripting that got erased... UGH this sucks banana, but whatevar I'll just start ovar!!@!

EDIT: I'm using different tilesets because this one is the only one that doesn't work with my scripts correctly O_o it also hides any person I put on the screen, which is uber fail

Last edited:
    Back