• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Serene

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    FML. My computer updated overnight and erased everything I had opened. That's my fault I guess but still annoying. Gonna have to restart from the beginning, but I think I'm going to use a different tileset for everything instead of the ones I was given as it is extremely glitchy.

Yeah, that includes mapping and scripting that got erased... UGH this sucks banana, but whatevar I'll just start ovar!!@!

EDIT: I'm using different tilesets because this one is the only one that doesn't work with my scripts correctly O_o it also hides any person I put on the screen, which is uber fail
    Could you show me the tiles you will be using?

I can do the overworld edit

proof
    We already have someone doing that atm. soz.

Last edited:

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Yay, starting town mapped and has working warp to the path yuo wanted. I made it cave-like because it fits the surrounding town scenery more, and the path leads to the 2nd city. Warps work. Currently mapping out second town, and when it's done I'll have you take a look so you can give me the directions you the town to lead to and what maps it should connect to.

I'm very happy with the outcome of the starting town, but I don't think I want to script for now unless it includes giving pokemon/items or simple talking scripts. I will do the whole beginning though as I promised, but I don't know about big things like that after I'm finished.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Yay, starting town mapped and has working warp to the path yuo wanted. I made it cave-like because it fits the surrounding town scenery more, and the path leads to the 2nd city. Warps work. Currently mapping out second town, and when it's done I'll have you take a look so you can give me the directions you the town to lead to and what maps it should connect to.

I'm very happy with the outcome of the starting town, but I don't think I want to script for now unless it includes giving pokemon/items or simple talking scripts. I will do the whole beginning though as I promised, but I don't know about big things like that after I'm finished.
    Thats great! il go on msn so we can discuss it asap.

Thats great! I will go on msn so we can discuss it. Also We still really need Tile Insertors.

Last edited:
    Back