• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    holy crap ty for pointing this out, I'm permanently plagued with sleep deprivation so I guess this somehow slipped past me. Link has been updated!

It happens, thanks for fixing it! Can't wait to try this out!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Hey it's me again, been really enjoying the game so far! However, I do have a suggestion: Maybe have the player's team be healed in between chapters? Immersion-wise, it's a little jarring that weeks could have gone by, but my team is still in the red, and gameplay-wise, it's annoying that I have to run back to the nearest PokeCenter from wherever the game booted me to just to heal instead of immediately continuing with the story.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    This game is actually great and deserves more recognition. However, the memory leak issue they've been experiencing for months now is really frustrating and hope they can fix it soon because it's limiting how often I can play before having to force soft reset

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
    Hey! Just submitted the feedback. I was itching to play this game for a ver long time, finally got the chance to play it this past week. It's a very nice game indeed, story, maps, regional variants and last but not least, the characters all are nicely designed. The choice for starters is just awesome and I would even go on to say that it's a happy headache! There is so much to choose! R. Totodile, R. Piplup, R. Chikorita stood out to me.
    I would like to give this game another spin, so I was wondering if there is another update around the corner? Also, how to obtain R. Numel? I saw it has Sap Sipper as hidden ability, and would love to have it in my team. All in all, good game mate! 👍🏼

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey! Just submitted the feedback. I was itching to play this game for a ver long time, finally got the chance to play it this past week. It's a very nice game indeed, story, maps, regional variants and last but not least, the characters all are nicely designed. The choice for starters is just awesome and I would even go on to say that it's a happy headache! There is so much to choose! R. Totodile, R. Piplup, R. Chikorita stood out to me.
    I would like to give this game another spin, so I was wondering if there is another update around the corner? Also, how to obtain R. Numel? I saw it has Sap Sipper as hidden ability, and would love to have it in my team. All in all, good game mate! 👍🏼

Hi thanks for submitting the feedback report, glad you enjoyed the game! There will be an update in June but I haven't exactly landed on a specific date.

Also to get Numel, there is an npc in the academy that will sell you a key that opens the greenhouse in the left courtyard, containing the numel

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
    Hey thanks! I had the key but couldn't figure out which door it will unlock! 😊
    Also, good to know that another update is being worked on and I'm looking forward to it.
    Likewise, the choice for starters is what drew my attention towards this game and on top of that there is also a chance to obtain some of them later on if you collect enough points. If you don't mind, could you please add R. Chikorita and R. Totodile as obtainable pokemons by means of points? These two stood out most to me, but as of now you can only have one by way of starter. Is this feasible?
    Additionally, I would also like to see your regional take on gen 3 starters, if at all possible. May I suggest Fighting/Flying Torchic line, Water/Grass Mudkip line and Bug/Dragon Treeko line.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey thanks! I had the key but couldn't figure out which door it will unlock! 😊
    Also, good to know that another update is being worked on and I'm looking forward to it.
    Likewise, the choice for starters is what drew my attention towards this game and on top of that there is also a chance to obtain some of them later on if you collect enough points. If you don't mind, could you please add R. Chikorita and R. Totodile as obtainable pokemons by means of points? These two stood out most to me, but as of now you can only have one by way of starter. Is this feasible?
    Additionally, I would also like to see your regional take on gen 3 starters, if at all possible. May I suggest Fighting/Flying Torchic line, Water/Grass Mudkip line and Bug/Dragon Treeko line.

Some new starters for next update have already been revealed, you can check them out in the development blog channel in the discord

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Hey i started back up from chapter 15 of my old save file but i do not know what to do next please help me.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey i started back up from chapter 15 of my old save file but i do not know what to do next please help me.

you could provide some context with a screenshot or maybe where you are in the chapter. Also have you looked at your quest log?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    yes i check my quest log and i'm pertty sure i'm on chapter 16 since chapter 15 is in my completed quests but there is nothing but two sidequests in my log. Also how do you take screenshots? so can you help me? or do i need to provide more context?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    yes i check my quest log and i'm pertty sure i'm on chapter 16 since chapter 15 is in my completed quests but there is nothing but two sidequests in my log. Also how do you take screenshots? so can you help me? or do i need to provide more context?

hit f8 and then check your save file folder. Also you probably just need to enter the vanguard academy to have the quest started since you're picking back up from an old save

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Hey how do you put screen shots on here from the save file location folder of this game ? because i'm stuck on route eight and i need help

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey how do you put screen shots on here from the save file location folder of this game ? because i'm stuck on route eight and i need help

you just use the insert image button, also I suggest joining the discord if you have consistent questions as we are much more active there

Last edited:
    Back