• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So i redownloaded and watched the extraction and it still says its missing the script, what do i do now? Can you maybe put up just the script to download for situations like these?

(IT says missing Game.ini)
    And in Data there is a script.rxdata soooo.....

are you playing on PC?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game has issues on joiplay that I am not capable of fixing because I'm not a joiplay dev, play on PC if you want the best experience

It works perfectly fine on joiplay and i have a 12+ year old crappy android

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It works perfectly fine on joiplay and i have a 12+ year old crappy android

If it works for you then that's great, I just don't have experience with the app myself and I know it can have a ton of issues so that's usually what I end up telling people.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I was looking at Watchog's movepool just now when I worked on evolving one for a quest and for some reason it has Swift listed twice in it's learnset. First at 16, then again at 29. If this is actually seen in-game I reccomend fixing this in the next update, so Watchog has a different special normal type move at 29.

Years
  • Hi there! I have a question before I build my team. Do the gen 9 pokemon have all their new signature moves/abilities working? For example if I end up with a Gholdengo will it be immune to status moves? thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This game is so cool! Is there anywhere I can listen to the music outside the game? That's some awesome stuff. If you created/had the music commissioned, you should put it on Spotify.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks wonderful, I am so excited for this! Would you advise me to wait on the revamp version, or give the current available download a whirl?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This looks wonderful, I am so excited for this! Would you advise me to wait on the revamp version, or give the current available download a whirl?
    It's up to you, the game is fine right now but next update will be a much better and different experience so you'll still be suggested to start another save file just to experience the revamped content

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The now-renamed "Project Vanguard" will have a massive update releasing on May 24th of this year. Please read the following post if you are interested

Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
    Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I can t wait. I wanted to play this game for a long time. After this mega update does that mean your game is finished and are the updates after the big one only bug fixes.

Back