• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prom

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I only paid about £100 for my prom inc Limo, ticket, suite and ticket.

The money needed to get me to be happy while listening to listening to such god-awful music as what they play at Prom (namely Soulja Boy) is astronomical.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I actually loved prom. Although it was a bit expensive with the tux rental, pictures, and everything(we got a free limo), it was one of the most fun nights of my life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Prom by Mindless Self Indulgence is a good song. That's what this thread reminds me of. XD;

My eighth grade one was kinda bad, only because our school was poor and couldn't afford proper... anything. The music was bad, food was bad. Buuuut the fact that we got to spend time with our friends made up for all of that. ♥

Back