• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Promotional eggs!!!!!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
  • OK, HariyamaGuy, QFred, and Brendon. You guys get the eggs you want. No biggie. But to answer your question, QFred, I'M the one to PM YOU when the time comes to hatch your babies. Heheheh.... In a week, you'll have your answers.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Actually, PKMaster, I'd like to see your work, and ask YOU to possibly help me out! I hope you're not too flattered or anything, and I'll be OK if you decline my offer, but hey, it's your decision!
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S.--Wow. Bounglofes are not popular at ALL... Poor lil' cutie-pies...)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • ES, you get your eggie first. Then you, fuzz. You just have to take them from the 1st post in the thread.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • thankies for the compliments, ES! I'm so happy that there are people who appreciate my workies!
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S.-- no more?)

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    If dat' eggs are hatchin' into normal pokemon dat' are differently colored... i'll take the Capricio egg.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Eig said:
    If dat' eggs are hatchin' into normal pokemon dat' are differently colored... i'll take the Capricio egg.
    Ummm.... The eggs don't hatch into new-colored pokemon, no, better. They hatch into CUSTOMS!!!! Yay!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!! ok, Ill stop now. anyway, you get what'cha want, ma' peoples!
    ~Kalkris

Back