• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Protectors of Hoenn- PG13

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Name: Keara Wilson
    Personality: extremely shy around people, she has little to no confidence and her only friend is her Pokemon. She has aqua blue hair and green eyes, she's always seen wearing a brown dress that goes to her knees and green boots. Her hair is styled so it covers her eyes so she doesn't have to look people in the face.
    Background Information : Keara grew up living a hard life, her father had left shortly after she was born so her mother had to raise her by herself. Shortly before she got her started Pokemon her mother committed suicide leaving a note telling her she could no longer take life anymore. Because of this Keara is more shy around people than she was before and accepted Stevens invitation to get away from home and hopefully to finally make a friend like her mother wanted her to.
    Starter: Beneen

Last edited:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    I wonder I'll make it.
    Name: Arthur Miltz
    Personality: Arthur is a brave hot-tempered person with not enough courage. He is very impatient, so it always leads him for some trouble.
    Arthur is also kind to people, but once your his enemy, you're his enemy forever. During battles, he is quite skillful, but not enough to fight a pretty strong pokemon.
    Background information: Arthur was born in an ordinary family. He got his first pokemon when he was four. It was a Poochyena, which he called Tip. He never intended to become a trainer, but a stranger came to ask for a battle. He eventually won his first battle, which was impressive. When Arthur receives his letter from Steven, he quickly rushes out, leaving his sick mom to his older sister.
    Choise of Starter: Jootolb

I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong. It's just I'm new to these forums, but not new to RP.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Thanks for accepting me, this has the potential to be a quality roleplay.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Name:Cameron
    Personality: cool
    Background Information (History):.born in dewford loves pokemon always wanted to be a pokemon trainer
    Choice of starterTarnaquaxi hope ive made it i did my best.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name:Andrew Powell

Personality:Cocky and arrogant. Andrew thinks hes the best at everything and will prove it to you if he has to. Andrew has a tendancy to space especially if he's not doing something interesting meaning if he's in a battle and daydreaming obviously your not a competitor.

Background Information (History):Born in Dewford town and grew up around pokemon. Hes always had a easy life with his first pokemon battle coming with a borrowed pokemon in a battle pokemon against brawly, it was at that moment that Andrew got extremely cocky and certain that hes a great trainer.

Choice of starter: Tarnaquax

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Hi I would love to join!

Name:Aleka Ray
    Personality:Kinda laid back,but can be hyper and cheerful if something REALLY good happens,but it takes a LOT for her to be hyper
    Background Information (History):Aleka Ray's dad died when she was just three years old.She has a sister named Vanessa who is 10 years old.She is tarritorial over her family and friends.She wants to be a good trainer but is discouraged just because she doesn't think shes very good at doing anything.
    Choice of starter:Beneen
    I don't know if you want THIS so I'll put it down anyways

Hair:dark purple
    Eyes:Blue
    Apparel:She wheres a dark purple t-shirt with a light blue jean jacket over it and blue jean shorts with white tennis shoes and a hot pink baseball cap.

Hope I'm accepted!

Last edited:
    Back