• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proud Owner of A Wii

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, just let you guys know I got a Wii now. I got it with the Balance Board with Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Sports. I am so excited. And I got it hooked to the internet. Well I got to get Wii Internet for 500 points. >>; I have to wait on that, and I have to wait to I get some old games from the Virtual Console. Money is tight for me this month. Hopefully next month I will have some extra money to get a few stuff.

Man hooking it up was sure a pain. I might need a new tv because I can't hook up my Wii and then when I am done...watch tv. There is something wrong. I don't think I set it right. Oh well...I might have switch back and forth. And I ran out of outlets! So I might have to buy a surge protector for my tv and Wii. Note: Need surge protector for tv, Wii, and digital cable box. Won't need a new tv after all. Got it all straighten out. And I got The Internet Channel for free. Didn't need to pay anything for that./Note

So yeah finally I got a Wii. And I can get in shape for my marathon and get to my goal weight. :D And play some classic video games from back from the day.

This is going to be a fun year. And I got my Wii Friend Code listed, so if you guys want to add me you can. Just ask first.

Back