• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Loving the game :) Where do I find Tony for the Important Item quest? And how do I complete the love letter quest? I'm so stuck and want to get everything out of this game.

Glad you like it! Who exactly do you mean by "Tony" (I don't think there's any important character called Tony) and what Important Item are you referring to? The Love letter quest goes as follows:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • They/She/He
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I just started the game and I think I'm already missing things!
    There is no guide or walkthrough?
    (There is one on youtube but it is incomplete)
    And if I can't win against Tyson, is there another way I can get the Ditto?

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I just started the game and I think I'm already missing things!
    There is no guide or walkthrough?
    (There is one on youtube but it is incomplete)
    And if I can't win against Tyson, is there another way I can get the Ditto?

Hello, sorry for the late reply, you can win against Tyson, but there is a bug preventing you from getting Ditto as a reward in the current version. But, no mon in the game is missable! You can find it... the second time around. You'll know! There was an awesome guide that was sadly deleted, but there's a walkthrough on the discord anyway!

The Main Game download file on Mega.nz ​is not available anymore

Thank you, I forgot to put up a notice detailing the reasons. Mainly, a new update that's coming soon!

Years
    Thank you, I forgot to put up a notice detailing the reasons. Mainly, a new update that's coming soon!
    After I finished the First Journeys, I thought that maybe I should try this game too, so I clicked the link to Mega and left the tab open.
    Then I decided to download it the day I put the comment here to inform you, but found out the file wasn't available.
    Now, you've let us know that you are aware, and the file isn't removed by Mega.
    Thank you for updating us!
    We are waiting patiently, for the update!
    Best of luck!
    Arigato Gusaimas! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    how am I supposed to get to the Northern areas. I need to go to the North to progress but all the paths are blocked off. I did the mission in the abandoned school which, afterword, gave mention of some kind of bridge but I've yet to find it. I've been really enjoying the game so far and I really wanna keep playing but it's just so cryptic sometimes and gives very few hints as to where you're supposed to go which led to me wandering around aimlessly a lot of the time. The fact that there isn't a map is also definitely a bit of an issue in that regard. The fact that this game is SOOO new means that their aren't a lot of guides out there so if anyone can help me out I would be very happy as I've been scouring the internet searching for answers, but nothing has come up. I know the game is fairly new so I'm starting to genuinely consider if maybe that part of the game just isn't done, though I'm not sure. aside from that though, I've been enjoying the game a lot. If my only problem with you're game is that I want to play MORE of it, than I think you've done a good job. keep it up :)

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    how am I supposed to get to the Northern areas. I need to go to the North to progress but all the paths are blocked off. I did the mission in the abandoned school which, afterword, gave mention of some kind of bridge but I've yet to find it. I've been really enjoying the game so far and I really wanna keep playing but it's just so cryptic sometimes and gives very few hints as to where you're supposed to go which led to me wandering around aimlessly a lot of the time. The fact that there isn't a map is also definitely a bit of an issue in that regard. The fact that this game is SOOO new means that their aren't a lot of guides out there so if anyone can help me out I would be very happy as I've been scouring the internet searching for answers, but nothing has come up. I know the game is fairly new so I'm starting to genuinely consider if maybe that part of the game just isn't done, though I'm not sure. aside from that though, I've been enjoying the game a lot. If my only problem with you're game is that I want to play MORE of it, than I think you've done a good job. keep it up :)

There's two prerequisites you need to meet in order to progress eastwards (and then north),
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021
    hey Developer, I just finished the Alyssa Mission part of the game, but where is the rest of the game, and if you are working/fixing on it, when do you plan to release it again. Since I had finished First journeys today too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Hello! It's been a couple of years since I've played this game and when I tried to go back at it again I've noticed that a new update is coming. Is it worth it to wait for the new update or should I just start with this one? I'd really like my stuff to be carried to the newer one.
    Also, this game is really good. I am not really a big fan of self insert protagonists and I really don't care about gameplay, I'm more of a story/character driven guy so I really enjoyed playing through this game. Glad to see it's still being worked on.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    hey Developer, I just finished the Alyssa Mission part of the game, but where is the rest of the game, and if you are working/fixing on it, when do you plan to release it again. Since I had finished First journeys today too.

Hi, the update for Fated Epistle is being worked on, but it's The First Journey that will receive its big update first.

Hello! It's been a couple of years since I've played this game and when I tried to go back at it again I've noticed that a new update is coming. Is it worth it to wait for the new update or should I just start with this one? I'd really like my stuff to be carried to the newer one.
    Also, this game is really good. I am not really a big fan of self insert protagonists and I really don't care about gameplay, I'm more of a story/character driven guy so I really enjoyed playing through this game. Glad to see it's still being worked on.

Yeah, self-inserts is the bane of character writing, and it's probably impossible to make an interesting story with a self-insert character.
    In all likelihood, the savefile will be readable but due to the amount and quality of changes, compatibility with the newest version isn't guaranteed. When the time comes and if the save ends up being incompatible, you should send it to me and I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Yeah, it's incredible isn't it. I'm still waiting on updates. Really loved the game first time around. Needed some time away from it to let it all sink in. I also really loved times edge that was fantastic. I still need to play Mission Alyssa. But very excited for more updates.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Hey Aenaon Dusky,

Any approximate time for release of the next part of either TFJ or the main story? Definitely excited to see what you put out next

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hello everyone!

Big release is coming soon! Very soon!
    We'll keep you posted throughout the next few days with screenshots and the like!

Please leave your suggestions and/or ideas under this thread!
    Public Beta testers are also welcome.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Super excited! Glad that I checked the thread haha! Looking forward to it

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Ladies and gentlemen, release is imminent. Public Beta is now available on Discord. Game will drop on Friday, most likely. Here's the promised screenshots:

PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Back