• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PS Layout

Which layout should be the one to go on PKMN Sky?

• Layout One

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Layout Two

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    Pokemon Sky needs a new layout and I'm giving you guys the Chance to pick it!! Here are your choices:

Layout One- HelloPichu made this one but he never finished =/ and seesm to be trying to avoid me cause when ever i ask him for it he doesn't answer but he gave me a screen at one point of what he had done so far so i Pieced it. If this one is the winner I'll redo the banner and the dise pictures (ie. Site, Pokemon, games, etc.)

Layout Two- I made this one ;) It's not all that great... If this one wins I'll probably change the banner and get pics for the columns like Layout One. anyway vote for the one you want. This will go on for about 3 days. I'd also like your comments on the one you vote for. Thanks :D

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I would have to say layout two. First reason is because you made it. Layouts are always better when the webmaster makes it. Second reason is because if you add the images and new banner, I would say it would look a lot nicer.

Dikun

Ditto back from the dead
    Years
    I agree with Kip-kip, but I still think the first one's nicer. =3 It has a more, I dunno, fun feel to it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I like the first one better as it is now, but the second one would get my vote after you edited it.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    RoboMechaWobbuffet said:
    I like the first one better as it is now, but the second one would get my vote after you edited it.
    I agree. The second one has a lot of potential to be better than the first. I'll pick the second on the poll. You will need the column pictures to be on the layout in order to do so.

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Well, I think the first one is much better. I like the way the section titles look.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i say number 2 because I saw a layout for some stupid site that has the same banner as layout 1.

So saul deff layout 2 and i like the banner XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'd say #1, but both color contrasts are not so great normally for layouts you'll need a monocromatic or the one where the colors are right next to each other on the color wheel (I can't remember the name.) So the charizard doesn't fit in there to well, plus the green is a bit dull compared to the darkish blue. Also light red, yellow, green, and blue don't go toghether too well either but they don't hurt my eyes at all so that must be good! If I sound like I'm saying "You suck at making layouts" I'm not they are pretty good I'm just pointing out the worst things on them each so you could improve if you liked my suggestions.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't really like the first one, it looks a lot like some other sites like TNS so it's not really... unique. The great thing about doing your own is that you can do whatever you want to, so go for that. ^^ And I think layout 2 has great potential too. ^^

saul

Years
    Well ya guys it looks like Layout One won
    I'll change the banner and the column pics abit. Anyway thanks for voting!

saul

Years
    O dont worry Im not gonna' get rid of it. I'll save it for a future one but I sorta wanna put it up (which I probably will :P ) Just becaue I made it and from the posts at least, it looks like most people want it to be Layout Two

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I think both those layouts look great, it just depends on your taste. It's your fan page, you should choose da' layout! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    I like Layout Two better, just change the banner. Plus, Layout One looks like a lot of other site's layouts, while Layout Two would be a Pokemon Sky original ;).

Back