• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ps2 or xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    In my opinion.... PlayStation 2 is my preference. But really, how many "which system do you prefer" topics do we need here?

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
    'Neither' would suit me fine.

Seriously, PS2 is all lame horror games and shooters and Xbox is a PC without all the useful bits.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    X-Box, because I own it and like the games that came out for it. PS2 is second, then GC. I'm not a Nintendo system supporter, its poor and I don't think you can go online with it. Most of Nintendo's games are made by themselves, and most a children based games. I'm sorry to dissapoint alot of you but GC gets beatdown by the bigger systems, and the ammount of DS's I saw that where traded in for PSP's was overwhelming @_@... I am going to buy GC real soon, Sonic Advnture DX (cause I can't find a Dreacast anywhere =|) and the new Legend of Zelda (Zelda to me is one of the only ownage Nintnedo games).

P.S. the reason why Moogy didn't add GC is because this is a Nintendo based forum, it gets a unholy advantage here =|...

Last edited:

RubyMowz2

Banned
    Years
    Hi everyone! I believe PS2 moggy is a x-box follower so most of you havelet him down... He made a bet with me that X-Box would win and i accepted, Thanx to all who voted PS2.

Years
    I personally don't prefer one over the other.I have all of them and they all have things I like about them.They all really have the same things, except for Gamecube missing the DVD action.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Pretty Obvius most people are gonna say GCN at a Pokemon board(including me), even if it wasnt the question to begin with.

PS2>Xbox IMO

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Hi everyone! I believe PS2 moggy is a x-box follower so most of you havelet him down... He made a bet with me that X-Box would win and i accepted, Thanx to all who voted PS2.

Just for that, I'm voting Xbox.

Go Moggy!! =p

Seriously though, I'm going with the Xbox, just because it is the system that I'm enjoying more at the current time. Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden are awesome games, and there are currently more games that I'm interesting in playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back