• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSA: Pokemon Scarlet & Violet has leaked

Years
  • A quick PSA for those who want to be informed. There are legitimate leaks going on out there. If you wanna be careful about being spoiled or being shown a leak...I'd avoid the scarlet and violet hashtag and svleak hashtag on Twitter.

Below is a PSA/warning from Austin John Plays:

Again, leaks are out there that are legit.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah, if you don't won't to see anything, I'd completely avoid twitter. Every pokemon is being posted and a lot of them are trending.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Youtube as well. There are many Poketubers who are posting spoilers in plain sight with how fast a lot of these are dropping. Should probably avoid social media as much as you can unless you think you have a decent amount of control of what you see.

Years
  • Yep, more leaks have been surfacing on Twitter! I'd again be careful and advise avoiding Pokémon Twitter accounts and YouTube channels.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Oh, well. In all fairness though, this feels like karma towards Game Freak for being way too stingy with information. I mean... some of us live in areas where buying Switch games is expensive, and at least having some idea of what one is getting into before buying the game would be nice.

Now, a question: Is there going to be a thread to discuss the leaks and potential datamine under spoiler tags like there was with PLA earlier this year?

UPDATE: According to the PokeLeaks subreddit, the game is already being datamined and late-game spoilers are coming. Browse at your own risk, people!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just want to know why Pokemon Company did nothing during July when the game was being shown then. At least a Beta Version. But then like three weeks before the release of the game, they started sending out cease and desist letter to people who leaked the game last generation.

They can't win anymore. They also seem like they began shutting down twitter accounts and stuff, but the pictures are already scattered across the internet so they can't hide stuff anymore.

Back