• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psalms of Planets Eureka seveN

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Hey everyone, I tried to revive the Eureka seveN thread that was originally made but I was told to just make a new one >.>

First off, this thread is for those who wish to discuss this anime. I will post various facts about it and a biography of it.

Second, obviously flaming is not O.K. it's just basically you crying out to the whole world "Hey that can't say that because I don't like it", plus if you flame the thread might get closed. >.>

Third, I'm not sure if it's OK on this board to post direct links to anime, but if a mod O.K.s it then I will do so.

Fourth, have fun this is supposed to be a gathering of fellow Eureka seveN fans so say what you feel about it without feeling like your going to be attacked for saying I hate Renton.

:P Have Fun.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • I love the anime, it is awesome, but there are a lot of references to evangelion in the character design...but the story took me a little bit to understand, but now that i get it, its one of my favorite animes

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Yeah, the storyline was the hardest out of everything else I have every watched. Maybe it is on the same level as FLCL.

Er, it was my favorite anime at one point - I just loved the Coralian design, their eyes, esp. - and let's not forget the lazers that change directions to follow the target. I cried on episode 49.

VASSSCUUUUDD CRRRIIIISSISS~

Back