• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pseudo-Riders / KAMEN RIDER CORONET GAIDEN / PG-14 for imaginative violence, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Rated PG-14 for Imaginative Violence.

\\FIRST AND FOREMOST (OOC):

"Battle Pokémon--in a whole new way!"

Minna-tte Ossu! RR here. Have you ever wondered what it would be just to become a human Pokémon that was capable of doing anything just like the real thing? My RIDER EXTENSION: POKÉMON series have expressed the consequences of this ever happening.

Just so you know, the posts in this RP will be used to create a new spin-off in my Kamen Rider Coronet series: and you guys might as well be the authors! It would be a lot better to have us connect with each other as soon as we actually meet up in the RP.

Also, the motifs for these Kamen Riders are based around the Pseudo-Legendaries. Characters are on a "first come, first serve" basis. You must be an experienced RP'er to join this one, but first timers are welcome: as long as the rules are read.

\\PLOT:

The world has been plagued by the Homonculi, Pokémon-like parahumans that are about to destroy the world and create a new one straight out from the old. Three men are currently fighting the Homonculi and have the capability to fight them on their own, but nothing can ever be too short of expectations: "We need more Riders!"

Four people have actually wanted something for themselves. A chance to fight in the Homonculi-Rider Confrontations was given to them by the Riders themselves. I'm Ryuuya Kamitsuki, also known as Rider-001 Garbline, themed after the famous Garchomp evolution line, and one of these four people that were mentioned here.

"Rider Change!" I said. I became a Garchomp-like Kamen Rider that was able to use human-friendly versions of moves found in the Garchomp family moveset. I was about to battle an Arcanine Homonculus, who seemed as if his stripes and main color was switched around: It still kept the rough-and-tough-and-rare essence of an Arcanine, though.

That Homonculus's attacks were pretty accurate for a hybrid: they actually seemed pretty human-oriented too! But there isn't much "gar" in his name--cause I do have tons of gar! Just one day, I was able to be one of the people that had the potential to become an Artificial Kamen Rider. Well, we're almost like actual Riders: except for one thing.

One that doesn't need to become a Homonculi attempt just for all of the extra gimmicks to become a Rider, because some people would rather die than become part-Pokémon. We just used advanced Homonculi armor stolen from Team Galactic's bases throughout Sinnoh, without much panic. Some of us used to work for Team Galactic, you know.

If ever we become Homonculi, the systems in our Rider Armor can prevent that from ever happening--that causes our time in the Rider Armor to be limited by 2.5 minutes. If you think you can be a Rider, join us. Send me an email, tell me what you want to be. Everything's up in the form I've cooked up below. Wanna see it? Well, you can--but much later.

You think we'll be able to save the world and gain recognition besides the other riders? Or else, everyone's gonna die. Besides, you can't let any more bodies hit the floor, can you?

\\RULES (Care to read, please! :D):
    Keep posts to a minimum of three four-line paragraphs, please.
    2. Good grammar should be enforced, please.
    3. Only post things that belong here, not things that belong in the OOC thread, please.
    4. No bunnying, ynnubing, godmodding or ddomdoging, unless prompted to, please.
    5. Posts and sign-up forms should be first-person narratives, please.
    6. Include EVEYRTHING in your sign-up form and post them here in this thread, please.
    7. Have fun! OR DIE, please.

\\SIGN-UP FORMS:
    It should at the very least go like this:
    Name:
    Age: (preferably over 16, as the Kamen Riders need to have a motorbike to remain faithful to the Rider name)
    Bike: (best you name it after a move of your motif Pokémon)
    Rider: (choose one of the preset Riders in the CHARACTERS TO BE TAKEN area)
    Motif: (already in the CHARACTERS TO BE TAKEN area)

Appearance: (three lines min., and better if it matches your motif Pokémon)

Background: (STILL three lines min.)

\\CHARACTERS TO BE TAKEN:
    Rider-001 Garbline (Motif: Garchomp) - Taken by RR☆Oresama
    Rider-002 Balmonde (Motif: Salamence) - Available
    Rider-003 Vangirde (Motif: Tyranitar) - Taken by Dark_Blaziken500
    Rider-004 Cariyone (Motif: Dragonite) - Available

\\\EXAMPLE OF A SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name: Ryuuya Kamitsuki
    Bike: Dragon Rusher
    Rider: Rider-001 Garbilne
    Motif: Garchomp
    Appearance: Ryuuya often likes to wear a purple jacket with a yellow star emblazoned on its right pocket, with a red polo shirt underneath it. He is light brown-haired, almost to the point of calling him blonde. People say its chestnut at day, but darkbrown at night. His eyes are fiery but cool down as soon as he needs to think. He walks around in jeans decorated with two light grey triangles on his left leg, wearing velcro shoes decorated with purple and black streaks.
    Background: I'm a very positive college student, and I'm very athletic for my age. I may be brash, impulsive, but I still have time to think and let my smarts flow. But as soon as I hear that a young guy is fighting monsters called Homonculi all over Sinnoh, I decided to join this so-called battle. But how, do you ask? I don't become near-Homonculic, I just simply joined these Pseudo-Riders, already supplied with their armor and vehicles stolen from criminal organizations.

\\LAST MESSAGE:

Okay guys, I hope everyone has a good time with this RP. Hope to see anyone sign up!

~RR

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    Name: Sakura
    Bike: Hyper beam
    Rider: Rider-003 Vangirde
    Motif: Tyranitar
    Appearance: Sakura wears a red shirt and red pants with yellow a the end of the pants. She is Bloned long-haired girl who is beautiful. some boys want to be her boyfriend. She looks just a good a she rides her motorcycle. Her eyes are green, she uses a black belt around her red jeans using converse shoes with white and black squares.
    Background: I'm a good college student. I always think a step forward but sometimes may get distracted with a cute boy.When I heard that a some people are fighting monsters called Homonculi all over Sinnoh, I thought of joining the fight. I don't become near-Homonculic, I just simply joined these Pseudo-Riders, already supplied with their armor and vehicles stolen from criminal organizations. hope you like :)

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    One question- Are they riding Motorbikes (motorcycles) or do they have a motorcycle and a Pokemon that they ride.

I'm kind of confused.

(Working on SU, I'll post it tomorrow because it's late here.)

RR☆Oresama

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Name: Sakura
    Bike: Hyper Beamer
    Rider: Rider-003 Vangirde
    Motif: Tyranitar
    Appearance: Sakura wears a red shirt and red pants with yellow a the end of the pants. She is Bloned long-haired girl who is beautiful. some boys want to be her boyfriend. She looks just a good a she rides her motorcycle. Her eyes are green, she uses a black belt around her red jeans using converse shoes with white and black squares.
    Background: I'm a good college student. I always think a step forward but sometimes may get distracted with a cute boy.When I heard that a some people are fighting monsters called Homonculi all over Sinnoh, I thought of joining the fight. I don't become near-Homonculic, I just simply joined these Pseudo-Riders, already supplied with their armor and vehicles stolen from criminal organizations. hope you like :)

Okay, Dark_Blaziken500. I actually forgot to mention that characters need to have a LAST NAME: But you've been accepted, even though you're character is missing a family name. Just PM me your full name and you are REALLY okay.

zZRaoto, the Riders have motorbikes that may or may not come with sidecars for their Pokémon to ride in. :D

Last edited:

RR☆Oresama

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    ok me name will be sakura li

@Dark Blaziken_500: Actually, after looking at some of your posts, you have been reverted back to a pending application. Improve your grammar while posting EVEYRTIME, and your name sounds a little too generic. Sorry about that, but I know you can do improve!

Unless you want me to make a name for you, which is okay by me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back