• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PsiUmbreon fan club

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Even though I haven't known him *that* long, but I know already that he's a very sweet and nice person. xD; He certianlly deserves a fanclub, ne? =x; So come here and join~ n___n

What we do here? Talk about him, pester him with questions, y'know, fun stuff. >=D

Members List
    Miyu-chan - Owner
    MegaDitto
    Dark_Pikachu
    Blue Jasmine - Co-owner
    Kyogre-chan
    dpkuro
    RagingDragon
    Shining Mew
    totodile
    Schizophrenic
    P0RYG0N
    Lion Heart
    PIKA2

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I will join.U07 is a nice guy.A lot of people will join I bet.XD.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'll join! All hail to the SPP mod who has closed probably more threads that any other mod, s-mod and admin combined and doubled....XD

Years
    I'm in Umbz is one of my best friends and on top of which a fellow Mod of Clubs and Games, XD...as for the 'closing of more threads than any other mod'...I would say that is exactly tue...but he is one to close the most threads in the short time he has been at SPPF, XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Who said that you're unpopular or something? xD

Anyways, why'd did you join PC? What made you join? How did you hear about us? xD

And yes, Jasmine. You can be co-owner. =3

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hey, I'm here ready to answer any questions I might have. First of all I would like to welcome everyone who joined, and thank you guys.
    Well anyways I have heard of PC before, but I didn't really join it until SM joined, and recommended this place to me. I said OK sure, but I wouldn't spend that much time there. Little did I know SPPf would be down... so yeah that's why I'm hanging out here a lot now. Don't worry when SPPf comes back I'll still drop by like, every day. I've got fans!

Well, as for fave character in Pokemon, Blue Jasmine, I think I like May, she's cute <3 lol

Back