• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSN Down, How Do You Feel?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • I'm freaking signed in. YES.

and @Gameplayer56. Something about an email. Idk.

But the PSN store is offline still, but other than that I'm online in my account. Changed Password and everything

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • I went onto FTB3, to see if its just the PSN store is down instead, but I still can't log on. I'ma check the website, see if I can change my PW at least.
    Edit: Can login on their website, either. I'ma wait for tomorrow.

ソラ

Years
  • gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • What I find funny is that when I updated my brother's PS3 it let me change the pass right there. I go to change the pass on my PS3 (different PS3) it says it'll send me an email on what to do.
    I just find it funny that one PS3 it gets changed right there, and another gets an email.

ソラ

Years
  • What I find funny is that when I updated my brother's PS3 it let me change the pass right there. I go to change the pass on my PS3 (different PS3) it says it'll send me an email on what to do.
    I just find it funny that one PS3 it gets changed right there, and another gets an email.
    Yeah. But the PS3 that you activate your account on the original PS3 it will change it right there. xD, don't need an email.

But glad its up tho atleast. (:

Years
  • Good to see that the network is finally being rolled out.

I actually have to update via PC though, updating through PS3 stops working around 10% each time.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • It was really slow for me too, but it eventually downloaded. I didn't have any troubles resetting my password and signing in once PSN was restored in Virginia either.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Updated and still unable to sign in and change my pass in the UK. Hoping its back up after I go and see my son really need summat to do after I leave to stop me thinking about him.

ソラ

Years
  • Its only matter of time before the last remaining states gets their PSN back online.
    Canada, and all 50 states been online for like an 3 hours now :O.

UK hasnt been online yet, But I bet it will soon, since they announced the restoration process the same time US got the restoration process entry. Japan just got the announced of the 3.61 update. I cant even sign into my Japanese PSN account xD

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • So, the update is only for the PS3 users, eh? I checked if theres any new update on the PsP, but there isn't, tho.
    Anyways, it seems I requested Sony for a PW change & and email has been sent, & yet there isn't. Seems hotmail is being stupid, once again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    PSN IS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! finally ._.
    only a matter of time before it goes down again ;x

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • So far I have only been into 1 game on MW that hasn't been hacked. Sony did a great job on the update...

Back