• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    you mean as in Phantasy Star online? Of course that'll be going out and killing bad guys with other people online.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Snapping the disc in two, literally. I did it. >_>

Otherwise you're going to have to be much more specific. Which version do you have? Do you like normal/challenge/battle better? Which character are you?
    Regardless of that, most of the fun is to be had online, and the power leveling off in ultimate Soul of a Blacksmith.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Version is very important. v1 is dead online, as is v2. Thus cutting your options. Ep I&II is a little different on the Xbox and Gamecube. And Blue Burst is a lot different than all of them (server side saves yay! (I think)). So again, need details.

regnitz

Jyooneur Membur
    Years
    I've had my share of fun on Ep 1&2 with my online buddies. It's been ages... PSO gets boring FAST. It was very fun while it lasted, though.

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
    to help i finnally found a link to play the full version of the PC pso.
    just search for a site called PSOCHEATS

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back