• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PSone Classics] Your Favorite Piece Of Nostalgia?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    Nice! Some Final Fantasy fans, along with our favorite orange Bandicoot. Never played Oddworld though. Oh yeah, my PS1 was sold off for some foundation as well. I still wish I could turn back time and keep that thing. Anyone ever play the Tomb Raider games? They weren't my favorites due to the ultra-sticky controls, but I remember lurking around out of the sight of the Military Police in that game. Reminds me a little of Splinter Cell, but not as subtle. I heard the older Resident Evil games were worth playing, so what's your opinion?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    Resident Evil was awesome and simple to complete... as long you survive.
    Oh, I see, that's funny! RE games are fun (only played newer ones), they kinda remind me of Doom. Anyways, does anyone play Command & Conquer (I LOVE those games)? Westwood Studios made Red Alert for the PS1, so of course I bought that. And another thing! Does anyone play their PS1 games on a PS2? If you do, did you buy a PS1 game knowing you had to get a PS1 Memory Card? Or did you buy it without even knowing? I didn't know! I was really irritated, and asked myself, "How come I need to get something so similar in shape and size, JUST to save my progress?".

Back