• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSP emulation

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    ok no one said ur stupid, were just saying maybe the rom u applied is bad. try to get another one, and apply that one

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    ????

Why wont mine work one folder is recognized but the other says its corrupted please help.

Years
    How would you get this game into the psp? Would I have to buy anything? I'm not good with abreviations so I sorta have no clue what most of these things are.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Well im using gpsp v9 and currently playing shiny gold X without any problems. I do remember shiny gold being weird on v8 tho...make sure you have v9 (this might have been said before havnt read through this entire forum)

Goalie-35
    Years
    you have to have a custom FWPSP for GpSP to work. out all the files into the GAME folder and you should see a place to put your rom.

Back