• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Would you take a shiny uxie in exchange for your 2 legends?

Years
Would you take a shiny uxie in exchange for your 2 legends?

I don't really need a shiny uxie, do you have any other available shinies? I also have 6 legendaries listed, which 2 were you talking about? We can work something out I'm sure :)

what are the stats and ability of your breloom?

Lvl 100, poison heal, jolly, looks like it's EV trained in atk, speed, with the remaining four in hp. 31-31-31-31-31-31 ivs.

Years
  • Age 60
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
shiny gyrados for shiny entei and shiny suicune? sort of an unbalanced trade but it would help my pokedex

Years
shiny gyrados for shiny entei and shiny suicune? sort of an unbalanced trade but it would help my pokedex

I'm so sorry but that is a little too unbalanced for me since I have a shiny gyarados.
If you have any of the new pokemon as shinies, I would do the 2 events for one non event though:)

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Me and you are going to get along great, If you could check my thread for these that would be great, also i have no problem trading 1 for 1, all mine will be clones
Zapdos
Dragonite
Kingdra
Lombre
linoone
breloom
infernape
gliscor
gallade
Emboar
stoutland
musharna
sandile
Conkeldurr
Leavanny
Basculin
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Cobalion
Landorus

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751
All the pokemon in my thread are non-Kalos and are copy-able

Last edited:
Years
Me and you are going to get along great, If you could check my thread for these that would be great, also i have no problem trading 1 for 1, all mine will be clones
Zapdos
Dragonite
Kingdra
Lombre
linoone
breloom
infernape
gliscor
gallade
Emboar
stoutland
musharna
sandile
Conkeldurr
Leavanny
Basculin
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Cobalion
Landorus

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751
All the pokemon in my thread are non-Kalos and are copy-able

I'm so sorry but I just traded the gliscor, leavanny, musharna, and gallade. I'm however getting ready to look at your shinies for the rest on the list:) So exciting that you want to trade so many!

dedslnce

The Collector
Years

I'm so sorry but I just traded the gliscor, leavanny, musharna, and gallade. I'm however getting ready to look at your shinies for the rest on the list:) So exciting that you want to trade so many!

Yep you have a lot to choose from, alright so choose 18 and feel free to take your time :)

Years
Yep you have a lot to choose from, alright so choose 18 and feel free to take your time :)

WOW you have an amazing shop!, I barely made it into job to before I had to quit! Awesome!
We here is my list...
Zubat
Parasect
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Shellder
Drowzee
Mr mime
Scyther
Omanyte
Kabuto
Cleffa
Mareep
Sudowoodo
Yanma
Murkrow
Gligar
Snubbull.

Once again,amazing!
Let me know when you want to trade, I will organize these first for a faster trade:)

dedslnce

The Collector
Years

WOW you have an amazing shop!, I barely made it into job to before I had to quit! Awesome!
We here is my list...
Zubat
Parasect
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Shellder
Drowzee
Mr mime
Scyther
Omanyte
Kabuto
Cleffa
Mareep
Sudowoodo
Yanma
Murkrow
Gligar
Snubbull.

Once again,amazing!
Let me know when you want to trade, I will organize these first for a faster trade:)

Ok let me get ready and make sure these are available for trade, but i think you can still get one more. you chose 17 and i chose 18, correct me if im wrong

Years
Ok let me get ready and make sure these are available for trade, but i think you can still get one more. you chose 17 and i chose 18, correct me if im wrong

Oh shoot I forgot to type in quilfish, thank you so much for catching that. If any of those aren't available, just let me know and I can gladly pick different ones:)

dedslnce

The Collector
Years

Oh shoot I forgot to type in quilfish, thank you so much for catching that. If any of those aren't available, just let me know and I can gladly pick different ones:)

yeah all these are available and let me just get Quilfish and ill meet you online, all of them are on pokebank so give me a min

Years
Ok im ready when you are
[Filler]

Edit:This trade is going to take a while lol

Thank you so frickin much! Best day trading in a long long time! When I get my official shop up and running, I know we will be able to help each other again. After today, I only need 160 shinies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
only 160 :O out of 718? wow just wow
yeah ive been gone for two generations so im just trying to get what ever names i dont know
Thanks for the huge trade!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back