• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Interested in a few of your competitive KB shinies, like anything from my shop?

I like the looks of your two kb shiny rotom and it seems as if o seen a few more. We can definitely work something out:) you can let me know which ones you like and I can pick enough out to make us both happy :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I like the looks of your two kb shiny rotom and it seems as if o seen a few more. We can definitely work something out:) you can let me know which ones you like and I can pick enough out to make us both happy :)

Can I have info on these please? (For vivillon it doesn't matter really)
    Icy snow Vivillon or Spewpa
    litleo(male),
    pancham,
    fletchling,
    inkay,
    Beldum

Years
  • What Timezone are u in anyway?? It's 10 at night for meXD
    I am in the US eastern timezone:)

Can I have info on these please? (For vivillon it doesn't matter really)
    Icy snow Vivillon or Spewpa
    litleo(male),
    pancham,
    fletchling,
    inkay,
    Beldum

I will get you more info on them as soon as I get home which will unfortunately be several more hours:(

I do know that the fletchling and inkay are what "most" people consider competitive. They both have the right comp. abilities. and the icy snow vivillon is modest with CE.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I am in the US eastern timezone:)

I will get you more info on them as soon as I get home which will unfortunately be several more hours:(

I do know that the fletchling and inkay are what "most" people consider competitive. They both have the right comp. abilities. and the icy snow vivillon is modest with CE.

That's perfectly alright ^^ I'll be here for quite a while. I've just finished exams you see....PLENTY of time on my hands XD

Years
  • That's perfectly alright ^^ I'll be here for quite a while. I've just finished exams you see....PLENTY of time on my hands XD

Icy snow Vivillon or Spewpa:same pokemon just cloned and evolved: modest 5 iv compound eyes except hp
    litleo(male),: lvl 1 Timid 5 iv moxie minus attack tackle leer yawn and fire spin
    pancham,: male lvl 1 adamant scrappy 5 iv minus sp atk comet punch circle throw vital throw and storm throw
    fletchling, : female lvl 1 adamant gale wings 5iv minus sp atk tackle growl and agility
    inkay, male lvl 1 adamant contrary 6iv tackle peck and constrict
    Beldum: lvl 1 adamant clear body take down.

And congrats on finishing your exams :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Icy snow Vivillon or Spewpa:same pokemon just cloned and evolved: modest 5 iv compound eyes except hp
    litleo(male),: lvl 1 Timid 5 iv moxie minus attack tackle leer yawn and fire spin
    pancham,: male lvl 1 adamant scrappy 5 iv minus sp atk comet punch circle throw vital throw and storm throw
    fletchling, : female lvl 1 adamant gale wings 5iv minus sp atk tackle growl and agility
    inkay, male lvl 1 adamant contrary 6iv tackle peck and constrict
    Beldum: lvl 1 adamant clear body take down.

And congrats on finishing your exams :)

I like them ^^ What do you want for those?

And thanks ! Been going on for 5 weeks XD

Years
  • I like them ^^ What do you want for those?

And thanks ! Been going on for 5 weeks XD

Hmm how about both rotom, klefki, the adamant tyrunt with elemental fangs, lapras, and sableye? All from the competitive section.

I will need a decent amount of time in order to clone 6. I use the two 3ds method:/

Oh and which do you prefer, the spewpa or vivillon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hmm how about both rotom, klefki, the adamant tyrunt with elemental fangs, lapras, and sableye? All from the competitive section.

I will need a decent amount of time in order to clone 6. I use the two 3ds method:/

I can do that :) could you perhaps post it on my thread so I can keep track?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back