• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I will log on now then:) do you mind that it is a clone of mine? It's level 16. I've been working for over a month on this masuda breeding project and I'm scared to take a chance at breeding something else this far in . XD

I feel ya, 2 weeks at least going hardcore on eggs for the shiny 5-6iv absol lol. I have a feeling that the game makes it harder one to hatch a high iv shiny compared to a low or no iv pokemon.

Years
    ...Oo, shoot hahah guess that answers my question too. :P Let me know as well when your internet / power is back up. ^^

Sorry I missed you:( my j telnet came back up for a little while and just as quickly went back down:/ I think it is fixed so hopefully we can meet up this evening when I get home from work. If i see you online in the game, I will shoot you a trade request:)

I feel ya, 2 weeks at least going hardcore on eggs for the shiny 5-6iv absol lol. I have a feeling that the game makes it harder one to hatch a high iv shiny compared to a low or no iv pokemon.

It really does seem that way even though I'm pretty sure it isn't the case, XD.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Sorry I missed you:( my j telnet came back up for a little while and just as quickly went back down:/ I think it is fixed so hopefully we can meet up this evening when I get home from work. If i see you online in the game, I will shoot you a trade request:)

Cool. I'll definitely be online tonight too. And I have your trades set aside in a box all by them selves ^^ so it'll be a quick simple trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016

It really does seem that way even though I'm pretty sure it isn't the case, XD.

Do u have a technique when it comes to collecting eggs, cuz as of now i do 13 boxes straight which is brutal lol

Years
    So I can just ask for one of the freebies?

Uhm... may I have a totodile please?
    You sure can:) I am at work now for the next 6 hours though:(

Can i have the movie event extreme speed genesect freebie?
    You sure can:) I am at work now for the next 6 hours though :(

Cool. I'll definitely be online tonight too. And I have your trades set aside in a box all by them selves ^^ so it'll be a quick simple trade.
    Awesome:) I will be looking for you then:)

Do u have a technique when it comes to collecting eggs, cuz as of now i do 13 boxes straight which is brutal lol

I just hatch them as soon as I collect 5. I used to get a full box then go do it. Actually i still do that when I first start a new masuda project. It's just been so long since I have done that though, XD.

Abandoned291930

Ball_Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Lunis, I know I PM'd you about this but, I'll try to get on at 6 PM EST to trade for the Shiny Dialga. I may be on earlier, so I'll let you know if I am so we can trade earlier. I have already registered your friend code in advance, so all you have to do is register mine and we are on our way to trading.

Years

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Hey, could I get the shiny Spewpa please? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back