• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Hello, i saw you're giving away freebies!! it would be awesome if i could have your dragonite ;D
    thanks, Bootlez
    friend code : 0834-1277-3371

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Interested in the shiny noibat and Sylveon^^

I have the following:

Shinies:

6IV Milotic Calm w/ Marvel Scale

6IV Scrafty Impish w/ Moxie

4IV Aegislash Adamant w/ Stance Change

Non-Shiny:

6IV Rhyperior Adamant w/ Solid Rock

5IV Reuniclus Modest w/ Regenerator

6IV Honchkrow Adamant w/ Moxie

6IV Blissey Calm w/ Natural Cure

6IV Ambipom Jolly w/ Technician

5IV Larvitar Adamant w/ Guts

5IV Porygon Bold w/ Download

5IV Tangrowth Bold w/ Regenerator

6IV Breloom Adamant w/ Technician

Years
  • Interested in the shiny noibat and Sylveon^^

I have the following:

Shinies:

6IV Milotic Calm w/ Marvel Scale

6IV Scrafty Impish w/ Moxie

4IV Aegislash Adamant w/ Stance Change

Non-Shiny:

6IV Rhyperior Adamant w/ Solid Rock

5IV Reuniclus Modest w/ Regenerator

6IV Honchkrow Adamant w/ Moxie

6IV Blissey Calm w/ Natural Cure

6IV Ambipom Jolly w/ Technician

5IV Larvitar Adamant w/ Guts

5IV Porygon Bold w/ Download

5IV Tangrowth Bold w/ Regenerator

6IV Breloom Adamant w/ Technician
    are the shiny milotic and Scrafty kalos born? If so then you have a deal:) of course I will need time to clone them

is that pokeball Vivillon competitive by any chance? :)
    Sadly no, the only real good thing going for it is that it is timid

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Unfortunately not, they were traded to me so I'm not sure whether they were hacked or not. Sorry:(

Years
  • Unfortunately not, they were traded to me so I'm not sure whether they were hacked or not. Sorry:(
    Oh I'm so sorry then, I already have a shiny of all pokemon, I'm just trying to replace my non kalos ones with kalos one:(

Well thats better than my docile one lol. Does it have compound eyes and if it does, what sort of thing would you be interested in for it?

Indeed it does:) I always forget about the ability when I'm mentioning things.
    Hmm....do you have anything from my wants section?
    Especially the shiny flababe line or pumpkaboo line I have listed? Those are my biggest wants. Or the world cup mega kick pikachu, that's another biggie. Well for that matter, any pikachu events will work too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Oh I'm so sorry then, I already have a shiny of all pokemon, I'm just trying to replace my non kalos ones with kalos one:(

Indeed it does:) I always forget about the ability when I'm mentioning things.
    Hmm....do you have anything from my wants section?
    Especially the shiny flababe line or pumpkaboo line I have listed? Those are my biggest wants. Or the world cup mega kick pikachu, that's another biggie. Well for that matter, any pikachu events will work too.
    well i don't have those, but i do have a shiny rotom that hasn't changed form so if you can clone just have a cloning spree with that and get all the forms you want. the only thing is i bred this baby myself and after over 1200s eggs and 5IV i would want a copy back (i cant clone :()

I could also breed you a bunch of special pokeball pokemon for it as well i've got moon ball murkrow, heavyball houndour, dreamball drifloon, dreamball tailow, dreamball igglybuff, dreamball munna, loveball meowth, dreamball cottonee (have a couple 6IV too), moonball misdreavus, loveball Cherrim (would be basic form, can't remember what it's called)

Years
  • well i don't have those, but i do have a shiny rotom that hasn't changed form so if you can clone just have a cloning spree with that and get all the forms you want. the only thing is i bred this baby myself and after over 1200s eggs and 5IV i would want a copy back (i cant clone :()

I could also breed you a bunch of special pokeball pokemon for it as well i've got moon ball murkrow, heavyball houndour, dreamball drifloon, dreamball tailow, dreamball igglybuff, dreamball munna, loveball meowth, dreamball cottonee (have a couple 6IV too), moonball misdreavus, loveball Cherrim (would be basic form, can't remember what it's called)

This kind of a messed up answer on my part but let me see how it will take to clone the vivillon and I will either take one or two of those sexy rare ball females:) depending on how long it goes. :/ I have my eyes on the love ball cherubi and heavy ball houndour:)

Now that title I like!!

But what would you want for this please:
    spewpa(icy snow),

I will have myself a look at your shop:) and thanks for liking the title. I was rather pleased when it came to mind to, lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    This kind of a messed up answer on my part but let me see how it will take to clone the vivillon and I will either take one or two of those sexy rare ball females:) depending on how long it goes. :/ I have my eyes on the love ball cherubi and heavy ball houndour:)
    yeah sure thing, you can have as many as you want actually since they're easy for me to breed. I'm currently in the middle of a breeding project and i don't want to lose my eggmoves so let me know if the cloning goes well and you want to trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    AND I'VE MADE AN ERROR. The Houndoom is actually in a level ball. Sorry my bad!! Still interested in it? :(

Years
  • AND I'VE MADE AN ERROR. The Houndoom is actually in a level ball. Sorry my bad!! Still interested in it? :(

Actually a level ball sounds even more neat:) I will tell ya what though, I will continue to work on the cloning and give you it when I am done. And whenever you get done with your current breeding project you can just owe me one of those houndour. I know full well that kind of situation. I have been working on masuda breeding a lotad with egg moves for over a month now, XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • This kind of a messed up answer on my part but let me see how it will take to clone the vivillon and I will either take one or two of those sexy rare ball females:) depending on how long it goes. :/ I have my eyes on the love ball cherubi and heavy ball houndour:)

I will have myself a look at your shop:) and thanks for liking the title. I was rather pleased when it came to mind to, lol

Just let me know I am around for a bit and have been looking for that one for awhile now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back