• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho-Pass 2 (Urobuchter too lazy to write)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    This has to be the worst season 2 of any anime I've ever seen, it is no where near the same level of entertainment and amazingness that season 1 was. I keep complaining at the lack of Shinya kills it and I will still stand by that statement because for me it's been simply dreadful. If you actually take the basis of season 2 it's just season 1's premise rewritten to look different and they did make it different, differently BAD.

If Shinya makes like a 4 minute cameo in the last episode or something cheesy like that I think I'll be giving this my first rating of 1/10 ever.

I don't know if worth a 1 out of 10, but surely worth some complaints.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to watching the movei, I'm sure it will be better.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Psycho Pass is getting lower in my priority list every week. It's that terrible.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Season two lacked the flair of the original but I can't understand some of the negativity that surrounds this. Were people just enjoying the epic-cool-badass bishies fighting in season 1? Whilst not as fun to watch I genuinely believe that Kamui brought far more to the table than Makishima, Sibyl's evolution obviously being the key.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Oh wow, I haven't checked this thread in a while. I didn't know that the second season was generally disliked. I dropped it a couple episodes in because I just couldn't get into it. But I don't think it was the second season's fault because I couldn't really get into the first season (I think I rated it an 8 on MAL but honestly I didn't like it that much). I dunno why, I'm just bored while watching it. /me shrug

Back