• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackchaos147

Dragon Master
    Years
    yo, can u breed me just an egg of a shiny slowpoke with good ivs in sp.att and hp

i can trade u an evd shiny tyranitar and an evd shiny porygon-z(sorry, i dont know the ivs)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    UPDATE:

Added:

-Latias (OT: Brendan) Lv. 41- Timid Nature. Iv's- 30/15/30/31/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.

TwilightBlades Snover (shiny) Lv. 1, UT- Modest Nature. Iv's- 30/31/31/30/30/31.

Magnemite Lv. 1, UT. Naive Nature. Iv's- 30/26/27/30/31/30. HP Fire 70. Ability: Magnet Pull.

TwilightBlades Vulpix Lv. 1, UT- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/4/30/31/31/31.

TwilightBlades Swablu Lv. 1, UT. Calm Nature. Iv's- 31/6/31/31/29/31

Azelf (OT: MattJ) Lv. 50, UT- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/30/10/31/31.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    hey psycho, i have ur pokes, and srry i havent been able to get them too u sooner my internet has been on the fritz for a bit of time

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Notorious- VM'd

@ Jester- Yes

UPDATE:

NEW JIRACHI GIVEAWAY! Check bottom of my first post to see details/rules!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Notorious- Yes you may :) Meet you online.

@ Shreyas- Head on, I will trade with Notorious and then with you.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Magnezone Lv. 32. Naive Nature. Iv's- 30/26/27/30/31/30. HP Fire 70. Ability: Magnet Pull. Ev's- 4 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed

I will like to trade you that Magnezone.
    I can offer you that Walrein.
    Walrein - Lv 50
    IV: 31/19/31/25/31/31
    EV:220 HP/50 DEF/240 Sp. DEF
    Bold - Ice Body
    Protect
    Substitute
    Toxic
    Blizzard

Also, I will like to have your Giveaway Jirachi :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Polkop- Ok, I will head on now to give you the Jirachi if that works for you. And I like your Walrein, however I don't have any clones ready of the Magnezone. Can you clone?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Can i get a jirachi as well? :) Also can i spend my credit on a bold suicune?

Thanks.

Friend Code: 3824 7235 8168

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    @ Polkop- Ok, I will head on now to give you the Jirachi if that works for you. And I like your Walrein, however I don't have any clones ready of the Magnezone. Can you clone?

Yes, I can clone.
    So, see you on WI-Fi in a min.

Bring both of the pokemon, I will clone your magnezone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Jester- Yes you may have a Jirachi :) And can I trade you the suicune at a time that isn't right now? I don't have any clones made of it yet.

@ Polkop- Ok sounds great.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    when you are done trading with the other customers..do you think we could do our trade(if you got the gallade back that is)...btw is it too much to ask for the giveaway jarichi? :) fc 1032 7555 4018

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    @ Jester- Yes you may have a Jirachi :) And can I trade you the suicune at a time that isn't right now? I don't have any clones made of it yet.

@ Polkop- Ok sounds great.

sounds great. i can wait a bit.

EDIT:Received. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Pokemonfan2-Notoriouz is back, so I will be able to get my Gallades soon. However, I have been to busy with the Jirachis to have a chance too. But if you just want to do the Jirachi right now I can do that. :)

@ Jester- I will head on with the Jirachi in a few minutes.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Hello. When you're next available, can I have one of those Jirachi please? I assume youy are the OT?:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back