• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
Kangaskhan (shiny) Lv. 1, UT. Adamant nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ability: Scrappy. Egg move: Counter

please CMT for this:)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I'm just going to take a stab at your username....

The psycho ward was ward 86, so they were put there to stay in the background (BG)

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Lance- Cresselia would be great. Also I would like my timid riolu ev'd if that works for you.

@ TwilightBlade- I filled in the iv's for azelf/entei/raikou, the iv's are legal combinations. I removed the shiny latias. I like your careful bronzor by the way. Also, azelfs location is Valor Cavern. And both Raikou and Entei are Faraway Place. If thats what you were asking for.

@ Tomkiddo- No thank you on the rhyperior, just cause I already have a rhyhorn that I like. However I can always use a cloner.

@ Isuck- I dont really see anything I like, sorry. Or atleast without knowing natures/iv's...

@ ShinyShadow- I like your shiny impish registeel, is it legit?

@ Joshikinz- I like your calm mantine. Do you know its iv's?

@ Kirozane- Nope :) Not it.

UPDATE:

Removed Latias, hacked iv's.

Added: Nidoran (Male, Shiny) Lv. 1, UT- Adamant nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ability: Poison Point

And also added a hint for my giveaway question.

Last edited:

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
Lucario (Shiny)- Lv. 60. Jolly nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ev's- 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 hp.

for my

shiny tyranitar lvl 76 evs 252 in sp atk 232 in defense 24 spread across the rest

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Pokedict- No thanks, I already have a shiny tyranitar that I like... sorry.

@ Lance- Ok sounds good. Just let me know when you can do those.

@ Tomkiddo- Ok, that would be awesome. I will let you know.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Okay, I'll trade you Crobat for the Cresselia. I don't need it EV'ed, in fact I want it UT. I can clone and send back the original.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Shiny Shadow- Yup, I will do that trade. Can you clone me back a copy of my Tyranitar also?

@ ShiningNova- Ok sounds good. When can you trade?

@ Joshikinz- Ok sounds good. When can you trade? Can you clone me back a copy?

Also, if you have a request for either the mew, raikou or entei let me know (free).

I just added it to the bottom of my first post but my fc is 0302 6144 3508

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Tommorow would be most convenient for me, myslef, and I....

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Ill Trade My Shiny Gyrados For You Mettagross

I Can Trade Now
If You Accept PM me And Ill Give you My freind Code

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Shiningnova- Ok, thats fine with me. Just let me know

@ Platinumman- Please stop PM/VMing me, I'm guessing you didn't read the rules I posted. And also, I do not know about your offer because "Shinies only interest me if they have the right nature and good iv's." Neither of which were provided. Sorry if this is rude but I made sure to post those for a reason.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Ok Here Is Its Details

Name - Gyrados
Level - 30
Nature - Rash
Shiny - Yes
HP - 98
Attack - 85
Defense - 53
SP Atk - 51
Sp Def - 58
Speed - 53

If You Dont Want That I can offer A Shiny regigigas Here Are Its Details
HP - 424
Level - 100
Nature - Adamant
Defense - 319
Sp Atk - 233
Sp Def - 319
Speed - 299
It has Max IV

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
You got your username from the Pittsburgh steelers wide receiver Hines Ward. Number 86.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ PlatinumMan- No thank. I do not like its nature.

@ Blazers- There we go! Finally. Congrats. Anything that you see that you like? Or you can just keep the credit and if I add something later on that you like then you can use it.

At Heinz field there is a banner that is hung that says "Psycho 86 Ward", for Hines Ward. bg stands for black, gold. The two colors of the Pittsburgh steelers.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Ok I Also Have Other Regigigas Which Are Also Shiny
They Have Diff Natures
I have One Of Every nature (yes Thats How many Times I have restarted My Diamand)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Haha :).
My football crazy obsession finally won me something. (obviously my team the jets didn't win anything.urghh)
I'll just keep the credit for now since my wi-fi has been down for some reason.
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
I Cant Trade Yet I Need To Do Some Stuff Online But Just Tell Me What nature You want

(I Lied I Didnt Get Them From My Diamand)

I Got Them From A Weird Glitch In My Platinum It Randomly Gave Me A Shiny Regigigas For Every Nature With max IV And Max Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back