• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Twilight- Sure, sounds good to me :) And I would love a breeding project. Could you do a head smash aron??

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    hey :)
    do you have any pokemon that need to be EVed? i can ev them in less than an hour. can i have these pokemon, in exchange please?

Zapdos (OT: Negator) Lv. 100- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/8/30/31/27/31. HP Ice 69. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.

Dugtrio Lv. 26- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ability: Arena Trap. Ev's- 252 Attack, 40 Defense, 216 Speed.

Suicune (shiny) Lv. 40, UT. Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31. DO NOT REDIS (for now...)

and can i have this as well, please? :3
    Entei* Lv. 40, UT- Timid nature. Iv's- 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70). (And again, thank you mattj. This is free)

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    I'll offer my Houndoom for your Onix. Can you evolve it if you do accept the offer.

Lv 100 Timid 301/193/135/319/196/308

Also I'd like the free Mew for the giveaway.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Absolutely no rush, just wanted to say when you have the pokes ready just PM them to me and we can trade. I should have them done within a day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Kissing- Yes I do need some poke's ev'd :) And sure, that works for me. Just let me know when you are able to trade.

@ King of boos- :/ I was hoping for a perfect speed stat for a houndoom...

@ Pwnobi- I can trade now if that works for you?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    @ Kissing- Yes I do need some poke's ev'd :) And sure, that works for me. Just let me know when you are able to trade.

alrighty, thanks! i am now. can you provide the poke that you need EVd?
    use my diamond FC, please. also, do you have msn? i want to learn rnging for ivs but i don't have aim. :(

EDIT: I'm on wifi waiting for you. whenever you are ready. ^_^

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years

Wha. I didnt notice. But hey, it's not like your Onix has a perfect sp def stat. That's only fair right. Makes the trade more balanced imo

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Kissing- VM'd

@ King- Your right, it isn't perfect. But that special defense will only hinder its walling ability by ~1%. Whereas the 9 missing speed points could make or break a sweep for houndoom...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hi, I'd be willing to EV train two pokemon for you, in exchange for six according to your rules.
    Doesn't matter which Pokemon, I'll EV train anything. I'll be using EXP share if that's permissible (same EV's transferred, from what I've read).
    I can't clone, so I'm wiling to wait for copies. I apologize for the trouble in advance.
    Sorry, this is the first time doing this. Should you PM me/I PM you for who you're gonna trade/when/what EV's? I didn't see that in the Rules, just that we'll PM eventually.
    I should probably list the pokemon I want to make sure these are okay.
    Shiny Scizor
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Suicune (the UT one, third one on the list)
    Jirachi (lv 1 UT)
    Shiny Beldum
    Arceus

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ king- sorry... Not a fan of mild nature for an espeon.

@ mr. Sixes- ok sounds great. Just let me know when you are able to trade

@ twilight- ummm adamant would be preferred. But jolly works fine too. And it needs rock head!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ $1- Yes, I like your mew. Can you have it hack checked first though? Since you got it off the GTS...

UPDATE: Added new mewtwo.

Last edited:

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    Could you give me the nine Pokemon to EV train, or not yet?

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Kyogre (OT: Linkino) Lv. 50, UT- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31.

If that is a HeartGold one, I'm interested in it as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Bumpity?

UPDATE: Added a new want-

Adamant zigzagoon/linoone with Extremespeed, Gluttony ability, and good iv's. Wiliing to give up to 6 pokes for this.

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Hey psycho, would there be anything from my thread that interests you for the Palkia lv 1 shiny UT? I would be willing to offer more than 1 thing, let me know please. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back