• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Razor- I can clone. But I'm not really interested in events right now. Sorry :/

@ DragonRush- I didn't see anything. Sorry :/

@ Dialga Man- Definately :)

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
    OMG!! My apologies... im blind, what about the level 1 UT Timid one? for a Jolly Surfchu from Pokewalker IVs 31/2/12/24/26/18

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Rait- Haha it's fine. And I'll just trade it to you for free. I had a giveaway with it back in the day. And it will hopefully see some action in your team ;)

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
    thanks, i'll remember this! once i get a thread up, you can have your pick, can you get on now?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    @ Latios- Ha, no you're fine. Shiny geodude, shiny leafeon, shiny meganium. I found those three from our conversation. I also don't have a pachirisu.

@ SCV- Sounds good to me. How many do you want to ev? And the moveset is- Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Earthquake.

How may do you need EV'ed? xD I can do like six at a time....

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @ Latios- Ha, no you're fine. Shiny geodude, shiny leafeon, shiny meganium. I found those three from our conversation. I also don't have a pachirisu.

Ok cool!^^ so Pachi for Pichu then, and were there any others from the previous trade?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    Hey psycho ^_^ I have a good shiny IV'd charmander. Could I get:

Heatran (OT: Matthew) Lv. 73. Mild Nature. Iv's- 30/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass 70). Ev's- 4 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed. DO NOT REDIS

I might want to try my hand at EV'ing for you too XD

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Hi thar
    (looks at free Mew) What do you want for
    TRU Arceus- Naive Nature

and I wish I could ask for teh RNG method tut, but the lists full...
    still, that you be cool.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Shiny: Swinub, Elekid, Yanma and Scizor for My shiny feebas, Migthyena, Wingull and a Clamper?

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    can i have 3 random eggs from your give away?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back